-Chapter 13- Sick

-Chapter 13- Sick

Violet's POV:

"Oh! Hey Violet" Mickey greets me in his normal voice. "What's up? Why are you up? Isn't a little late where you are?"

"Oh yeah, I was just wondering-Wait. How do you know where I am? Are you tracking me?!" I shout, looking around the room for any more hidden cameras.

"Oops... Erm... No! Nonsense," he lies.

"Mick, you're a horrible liar. You know that."

"W-What on earth are you talking about sweet Violet?"

"I bet you were the ones who sent that fake maid over here! I told you guys I quit! What do you not understand-"

"Listen, we have very good reasons why to track where you are," he interrupts me.

"Enlighten me."

"I can't really-"

"Please, enlighten me," I repeat impatiently.

"Violet..."

"I have all night."

"I don't think you wanna know," Mickey warns making me scoff.

"Seriously? After what I've seen? I don't think anything affects me anymore."

"Ok, fine. You ready? It's a real doozy!"

"Go on!"

"Well, apparently, there's someone out to get you! Maybe even your family! You know Violet, we aren't all bad. This is all for your safety. I, myself, volunteered to help in this and many others did too."

My heart sunk. I dropped down to my knees in shock.

There's someone out for me? What did I even do?

"Mickey... I... I don't even know what to say," I sniffed, my eyes started watering, leaving a stinging feeling.

Nathan and Justin might be in danger for the things I've did... I don't think I can ever live with myself if anything happened to them.

Mickey's POV:

"Violet, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to be so harsh.." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's ok M. I should be the one apologizing for yelling at you earlier."

"Violet, we worry about you even if you think we don't. Right now they have their best people on this! Don't worry, everything is going to be alright," I reassure her.

"Ok, thanks.. I-I have to go now.. Good luck."

"Don't stress on this alright? We've got this under control. Good night," I said.

She sighed.

"You have no leads, don't you?" She said to me. My eyes widened and I hung up the phone as quickly as I could, slamming it down.

"How did she find out?" I muttered to myself. Suddenly, I smirked.

How? Because she's a genius, no one could make it pass her. We are so lucky we have her on our side. Who knows what danger she could havoc if she wasn't.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

Danger? How can I think that? She can't hurt a fly...

Picking up my beer, I took a sip.