-Chapter 12- Broken

WARNING! There will be some words that no human being should be called. Also, this is gonna be really depressing.

-Chapter 12- Broken

Liam's POV:

 "Thank you so much! Sorry if it was a bother getting all of these," Violet apologizes to the lady at the door who handed us the things.

"Oh no! Not a bother at all. Having a sleepover huh?" She tries to take a peek inside the room making Violet frown. She then blocks her view of the room and me.

"Yeah, thanks again!" She says again before shutting the door abruptly.

"Violet, wasn't that a bit rude?" I tell her, my eyes disapprove of her actions.

"Put those down and shush up," She orders. Before I could protest she interrupts. "Do. It. Now." I do as told and she searches through the sheets.

After a couple minutes she finally spoke again, lifting something closer to her face.

"I knew it... How did they sneak in?" She mumbles to herself, crushing whatever was in her palms. "You can talk now."

"What was it? What did you find?" I ask curiously.

"Mini microphones, a couple of them, pretty good quality. There was also some planted on the 'maid' along with a camera I think, not sure," she explains, walking back into the living room.

"Wha-How could you tell?"

"Tell what?" Louis questions.

"Cameras and microphones in the sheets and pillows," I say.

"I hope it didn't cost them much.." Violet murmurs to herself as she puts the remains in the trashcan.

"There someone was listening into our conversation?" Harry goes wide eyed along with the other lads.

"No. Only the one Liam and I had. Were you talking about something private?" She asks them and they nod. "Don't worry, you're safe. Now help me set your beds up."

"Um, we can do that for you, Louis and I," Harry offers. Violet looks at them for a second before nodding slowly.

Louis and Harry high-five each other before they grab the things and running off into the hallway.

"They're up to something aren't they?" Violet says.

"Definitely," Niall, Zayn, and I say simultaneously.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Violet's POV:

Currently, I'm sprawled across the couch. My head is on Niall's lap and my legs on Zayn with Louis on the floor next to me and Harry and Liam on both sides of him.

"This show is stupid, change the channel," Harry states.

"No! I love this part," Louis says making Harry groan.

 I glance up at Niall who is still on his phone.

"Hey Nialler, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Twitter," he answers without looking away from the iPhone screen. I sit up quickly.

"I almost forgot!" I yell as I jump off the couch, accidentally stepping on Louis' toe.

"OWCH!" He screeches.

"Sorry! I'll be right back!" I apologize as I run to the hallway and into the bedroom. Frantically, I search for the soaking pair of shorts I was wearing not so long ago. Once I found it, I rummage through the pockets, pulling out a wet piece of paper.