-Chapter 2- Leaving

Author's note: HELLO! Here's a new chapter after what, 4 weeks? I hate procrastinating... It makes me feel icky but it seriously took me forever to finish this... I was busy between work and weekend hang outs with my friends. Also it was my birthday not so long ago! (Yes it was like less than a week ago) I had to cut the chapter in half because it was SOO long! Like literally 15+ pages on word. So nice long chapter here. The next chapter she will meet One Direction sooo yeah... Enjoy~ :D

-Chapter 2- Leaving

Violet's POV:

I see Stacy waiting for me in front of my office and the second she notices me she quickly runs over to my side. "Are you alright? What happened? Why are your eyes red? He tried something didn't he?  Oh he'll get it!" Before she storms off to Mr.Denmen's office I grab her arm and pull her back.

"No! These are happy tears!" I explain vaguely.

"He asked you out?! Oh now I'm going to kick his-" Her face is bright red from anger.

Before she finishes her sentence I pull her into my office and I lock the door behind us.

"So what happened?" I give her a confused look. "In Mr.Denmen's office!" My mouth forms an 'O' and I explain everything.

"Oh.My.God! But he told you to call him Dan?" I nod and she rolls her eyes. "Of course he did." Is all she says before she pulls me into a back-breaking hug. "I'm so proud of my Violet! I told myself I wouldn't cry in front of you but-" I pat her back reassuringly.

"Shhh.... It's alright Stac... Let it all out...." She then starts to fake cry, playing along.  After a while we let go of each other Stacy pulls away from me and starts digging in her bag. She pulls out what looks like a picture and then goes over to my cherry wood desk rummages in that also. "What are you-" I begin but Stacy stops me.

"You'll see in a second." She finds an envelope, a pen, and a piece of paper. I see her write a long note on the paper and put it in the envelope with the picture. She licks it shut and scribbles something on the envelope then, she hands it to me. I look at it and the only thing written on the front is 'To: One Direction'. I raise my eyebrow.

"When you meet them give them this and tell them to read the note and sign the photo. Give the photo to me when you come back." She explains with a smile.

"What did you write?" I ask.

"Words." She says grinning. I shake my head and laugh.

"Seriously, what's on it?"

"Nope. Not going to tell you." She pretends to zip her lips together.

"Ok, if you want to keep it a secret it's fine with me." I lie; I really want to know what she put on there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wave good-bye to Stacy after our usual lunch session then I head home. Immediately I go into my room to start packing. About a couple hours into my intense packing I look at the clock and I realize I should go pick up Nathan from school. After tidying up a bit I go into my car to pick up my little brother.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 "Time to go to sleep Nathan..." I tell him while tucking him into bed.

"Can't you sing one song?" He begs. I let out a long sigh signaling to him that I'm not in the mood. "If you don't I'll bother you until you do.." He smirks and I laugh.