-Chapter 16- Adventure (Part 2)

NOT EDITED (so that means it sucks)

Chapter 16- Adventure (Part 2)

Violet's POV:

"Zayn, any luck?" I ask, my anxiety level rising.

"Nope, how about you?"

"No," I say, sighing. I start to walk away when I feel a tug on my hand. Looking back, I saw Zayn with a soft smile on his face.

"Hey, what's the matter?" He asked, rubbing circles on the inside of my palm.

"I'm just tired," I tell him honestly.

"Wanna take a break?"

"No. The sooner we find them the sooner we could get out of here."

He nods and leads the way. I reached into my bag and popped another gummy bear in my mouth, chewing it slowly so Zayn doesn't notice.

I should probably stop eating these...

Looking at my bag, I bit my lip.

But I need them.

We moved on with the search. As I glanced around I noticed how close everyone is to me, making me feel claustrophobic. Suddenly, it felt as though the room around me became smaller. My breath became forced and my body started to panic.

What's happening.

Sounds became distorted, my vision started blurring.

Body, stop this now.

Zayn's soft voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Are you sure you don't want to stop?" I couldn't look at him. His voice closely reminded me of what Carter's sounded like; comforting, calm, inviting.

"The others will worry," I mumble, still not meeting his eyes.

"We could stop at a coffee shop and rest. Maybe they will let us use their phone," he suggests.

That's much better than this crowded place.

I gave him a soft smile.

"Sure why not. It's worth a try."

Zayn grins and we start walking towards the door, hand in hand.

Harry's POV:

"We are never going to find them at this rate!" Louis shouts, irritated. 

"I'm sure we're really close," I say, leaning over the railing preventing us from falling to the floor below.

"But I'm really hungry!" Louis states. I roll my eyes then I continue to scan the crowd going in and out the front doors.

"We have to find Violet and Zayn first then we can go anywhere you-" My eyes land on the familiar black beanie and quiff. "Violet!" I yell. "Violet! Zayn!"

"Where? Where?" Louis asks frantically.

"They're near the front doors!" I point with my index finger. "There!"

"We won't make it down there in time," Louis states. I nod.

Then I see that they're not only heading out the door but that they're holding each other's hands.

I couldn't help but feel jealous.

I pushed that feeling away and focused on the task at hand.

"Violet! Violet!" I scream, trying to get her attention. She stops and turns around, hearing my voice. I start flailing my arms back and forth, desperately hoping she sees me.