𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓍𝒸𝒽𝓁ℴℯ

Chinaxchloe pt 2
China is taller than chloe btw

[my friend did the rest of the smut creds to her]

Chloes pov

"Halle I'm so sorry" I said picking up my bag and walking out of my dorm. I called my sister to apologize for the incident that happened yesterday. I was also heading towards the cafeteria. "It's- it's okay just send me a text an emoji or something before you do your sinful acts, you know I always call when your classes are over."

"Yeah, I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise."

"Okay now that that's out of the way, what are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm going to the cafeteria." I said walking downstairs towards the cafeteria. "Okay sis I'll talk to you later, bye."

"Bye."

Halle hung up the phone, and I pushed the cafeteria doors open heading over to my best friend Normani.

"Heyy best friend!" Normani said getting up hugging me. "Hi mani what's up?"

"Nothing much just a lot of work and miss bensons being a bitch again cuz her unfaithful ass husband can't keep his dick in his pants."

"He cheated again!?"

"Girl yes and it was with a student this time!, but enough about bensons horrible love life let's talk about yours." Normani said picking up her soda taking a sip out of it.

"It's fine I guess nothing really interesti-"

"You're lying." Normani said setting down her drink giving me a look. "What, what are you talking about."

"Oh cut it out, there is a hickey on the back of your neck, a large hickey."

'Shit' I said inside my head. "Who'd it come from?"  She asked grabbing my chin rubbing her thumb over my lip. "And don't lie to me, you're a terrible liar."

"It- uh came from someone in one of my classes." I said looked behind Normani and over at the person I felt staring at me. It was China, she looked upset and stared at me with a frown on her face.

"Oh..my..god." Normani says shaking me violently. "Are you fucking China?!"

"Hey keep your voice down!" I said covering her mouth. She moved my hand from her mouth and said "so you are, oh my gosh I'm so proud of you! Are you two like a thing?"

"No, no we are partners for a project and I went with her to her dorm to work on it and I broke something next thing I know we're...having sex. After that I fell asleep, woke up and left and now I'm going to try and avoid her for the rest of the school year." I said looking down playing with my bracelet.

"Well that's not gonna last long." Normani said rubbing my head.

"How so?"

"Because she's coming over here." I looked up and saw China walking over to our table with a smile on her face.

'Ah shit'

"Hey, mind if I borrow her for a second?" She asked side eyeing me. "No I don't, take her she's all yours."

I glared at Normani and grabbed my stuff walking out of the cafeteria.

"Look I started on the project so I might as well finish it myself-"

"I don't give a damn about that project." She said cutting me off getting very close to where our chest was touching.

"Who was that girl, why was she touching you like that?" Said with a mad expression on her face

I raised my eyebrow and frowned, why is she so upset?

"She's my best friend, she's always touches me, what's the problem?"

She grabbed my arm and dragged me towards an empty classroom pushing me inside and locking the door. She grabs my neck and pushes me against the wall and puts her other hand on my ass, harshly squeezing it. "You're mine." She whispered in my ear, "do you understand me?"

"Y-yes I understand." I said looking everywhere but her face. Why does she do this to me? Why do I like it?

"No,no you don't you piece of shit."  She said squeeze my neck harder. "So let me help you understand." She let go of my neck and grabbed my hair dragging me over to a desk, she leaned me over it pulling down my skirt and underwear sticking two fingers in me roughly fingering me.

"Ouu f-fuck"

She grabbed my hair forcing me to look at her. "Scream my name whore, I want the whole school to know who you belong to." She pulled my hair harder making me arch my back as she added a third finger, scissoring me. "Ahh D-daddy."

I cover my mouth trying to stay as quiet as possible not wanting anyone to hear. This just made China more angry, she yanked my hand from my mouth "Nice try bitch." She flipped me over on my back and started licking and playing with my clit, making me moan uncontrollably. "P-please stop s-someone could see us."

"Shut the fuck up!" She went up and started kissing me roughly while adding another finger. I moaned into the kiss,which she took as an opportunity to slide her tongue in my mouth. "Mmm I-im close daddy!" She moved down to my neck leaving wet kisses. "Don't come until i say so."

"A-Ahh ok." She thrusted her fingers faster and harder. "Come baby girl." After I heard those words I immediately came on her fingers. She smirked and pulled her fingers out then held them to my lips. "Suck." I obeyed and sucked her fingers clean. "Good girl." She kissed me one last time before getting up and walking out the classroom. I sat up and fixed my clothes before walking out myself.

I looked left and saw no one then looked right, no one in sight. "Thank god." I said to myself, then I headed back to the cafeteria taking a seat next to Normani.

Walking in I saw China back at her table with her friends, we made eye contact. She stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked on them then smiled looked away.

Fuck her for being so fine.

"Sooo what did y'all "talk" about?" She asked putting her chin on her fist.

"I- I don't about it."

"Hmm, ok but you're telling me later."

I nodded and sat back staring into space.

I can't keep doing this with her.
___________
❄️