𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁ℯ𝓃 𝓍 𝒽𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓎𝒶

"𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?"

__________________________
𝐼 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 5𝑡ℎ. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠, 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑏𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒. 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛, 𝑆ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑢𝑝.
___________________________
"Challen, Mistress hadiya wants to speak with you." Another maid said from the living room. "ok Im going now" I say stopping what I was doing. I walk out of the room I was in and head upstairs to hadiya's office.

"What could she possibly want now." I think to myself. I walked slowly to office door, preparing myself for whatever she was going to say. I knocked on the door waiting for the approval to come in.

"It's open" she said. I turned the knob walked in and closed the door. "What do you want." I ask.

"That's not a nice way to speak to your boss now is it?" She said taking off her glasses and standing up. She walks over to me a smile on her face. "You know what I want." She says. "No,no I don't actually"

"Oh bullshit, you know why you're up here don't act brand new."

"No, no I don't know."

"Ok well maybe I should...hmm I don't know cut your pay..then maybe you'll remember something." I ball up my fist and bite my tongue trying my best to hold in my anger. She smiles and puts her hands on my face, "Do you remember now?" I glared at her wanting to scream "fuck this and you" but I need this job so I swallowed my pride and said "yes I remember."

"Good, you know what to do." I sighed  and she walked back over to her chair. I stood there, head down, arms crossed. "Challen?"

"What do you want from me, exactly?" I asked lifting my head up. "What do you mean?"

"You say you like me, you say you wanna be with me but treat me like I'm some pet you could boss around and when I say I want this shit to end you threaten to cut my pay when you KNOW I need that money."  She sat there quiet, her head was down with a frown on her face. "Well? You just gonna sit there or say something?"

Silence

I giggled and said "ya know I actually loved you, I remember the first day I met you, you were so...mean so angry and I just thought 'she just needs to be held be cared for, she needs somebody to love and I tried that but you're stubborn and just straight up disrespect so you do what you want, cut my pay, fire me I don't care cuz I tried loving you but it wasn't worth it."

Hadiya still sat there,head down and silent. I nodded and asked one last question. "Will you ever love me like I love you?"

_____________________

I don't know where I was going with this but I tried 🥴

Stream trollz 🌈🍭🦄✨

And now I have to finish like five stories that I barely started 😁❤️

~Mal 🧚🏾‍♀️