𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝓍 𝒸𝒽𝓁ℴℯ

China x chloe
Cringe warning ⚠️ cuz I dunno how tf to write smut 🙂 I also wrote this while I was tired so sorry in advance

Sadism & masochist

Chloes pov

I honestly thought college would be easy, I'd do the work, pass the classes and go home.

But no there's always someone or something to give you hell.

China McClain the schools bully, when you look at her she seems like a nice person like someone who wouldn't hurt a fly but she the complete opposite. I'm not gonna lie she is very, VERY attractive especially when she wears black.

But anyways, I've never been bothered by her, she never acknowledged me well... until today.

"Okay class for our last project you and a partner will write an 100 word poem."

The class groaned and I smiled, I actually like writing so this probably won't be so bad for me.

"Okay, okay calm down I decide to make this project into a competition. The team with the most words and best poem will get a free 100 in my class for any assignment and an 100 dollar bill."

The class started to talk a little bit getting out pieces of paper to start writing but the teacher stopped them and said "wait, wait you have to work with your partner and yes I already chose for you."

The class groaned again and the teacher laughed "you guys will be fine, here are the groups. She started calling out names and I waited patiently for me and my partners name to be called.

She called out two more people and I frowned, she didn't call out my name.

"Is there anybody that I missed?" She asked. I raised my hand and said "you didn't say my name."

"Oh dear I'm sorry Chloe but there's an odd number of students right now-"

She stopped talking and turned around when she heard the door being opened. I looked in the direction she was looking and sighed.

"Mrs. McClain your late again." The teacher said shaking her head.

"Sorry not sorry I didn't wanna come to class but be happy I showed up." China said smiling chewing on her gum.

The teacher ignored her rude response and looked at me. I shook my head a little because I knew what she was thinking. I was not about to do an assignment with a girl who can't even be bothered to show up to class.

"Chloe you and Mrs McClain can do the project together, now everyone has a partner, CLASS IS NOW DISMISSED YOU ALL MAY LEAVE NOW!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I looked over at China and she was walking towards me smiling. I put my head back down and put my stuff away so I could leave and start the project.

"We're going to my dorm." She says picking up my bag then starts to walk out the door. I scrunch up my face and get up and to stop her "um who said that?"  I said getting in front of her trying to grab my stuff out of her hands. "Me you dumbass now shut up and follow me."

China's pov
I smiled watching Chloe squeeze her thighs together and dig her nails into her arm. I've been watching her for a while now I find her very attractive and I want her for myself. I did a little research and a little birdie told me she has a degrading kink and oh how I love to degrade people, she's perfect.

We walk up some steps then walk towards my dorm. I had it all to myself since my roommate went home sick. I unlock the door and walk inside chloe following after me.