ℋ𝒶𝓏𝒾𝒶 𝓁𝓎𝒶𝓏𝒾𝒶 𝓍 𝒽𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓎𝒶

Texas
TikTok -@/Lyazia
Ps she curses a lot

TexasTikTok -@/LyaziaPs she curses a lot

Lyazia POV

Me and hadiya have been together for 2 years now, we fight here and there and  broke up once but got back together but this time it's gonna be different, she cheated for the first time and I'm gonna end this shit today.

"Don I can't fucking do this anymore, she's making me lose my fucking mind!"  I was on the phone with my friend donae, she always knew how to calm me down after hadiya's done something.

"Girl I've been telling you to leave her ass ever since y'all got together."

"I know I just- I just wanted to give her a chance."

"Yeah well look where that brought you. I told you she's a hoe she cannot be trusted when she get home DROP HER DIRTY CHEATING ASS!" As soon as don said that I heard the door open.

"She's here I gotta go." I sighed.

"Drop her ass or I'll do it for you." She said then hung up.

"Hey baby." She says kissing me on my cheek. "What's wrong, why you look like that?"

"Look like what?" I say trying my absolute best not to kick her ass. "You look upset what's wrong?"

I scoff then giggle "wow...you really are a piece of shit" I say walking away from her over to the sink.

"What are you talking about- "

"I'm talking about how you're cheating on me, I'm talking about how you're lying to me and I'm talking about how fucking DISGUSTING you are that's what the Fuck I'm taking about." I turn around and throw a plate at her, but sadly she dodges it.

"Wait, wait zia please we can talk about this-"

"TALK?! YO SO NOW YOU WANNA FUCKING TALK?!"

"Zia you know me"

"No, no hadiya I don't know you, I don't know you I know the hadiya that told me everything."

"Zia come on" she said taking a closer step. I step back and say "you I have no idea who you are no fucking clue.

"Zia I was wrong to-"

"If I hadn't seen those messages, if I hadn't picked up when don called would you have even told me?"

"What are crazy? Of course I would have told you!" I laughed and leaned against the counter "oh yeah like you told me about the Christmas party huh? And the place where I work yes you told me you were locked in the fucking bathroom with this women, WHAT ELSE haven't you told me hadiya?"

"I was wrong I should have to told you the truth from the beginning-"

"YOU should have why didn't you!?"

"Cuz you know what I didn't think it was a big deal in the first place and then I was kinda embarrassed how do I say it to you without looking-"

"Guilty? Fuck outta here." I look up at her tears rolling down my cheek. "I'm your girlfriend hadiya, you're supposed to trust me."

" you let this happen" I say.

"You think I wanted this to happen, you think-"

"No NO don't give me that innocent bullshit hadiya, I was there when you had bitches around you I saw how you played ya games and played with them but you NEVER did that with me...until now."

"Bae I made a mistake, a mistake I can't take back but it was only a kiss"

"Only a kiss!?" I scoff and put my hands on my head "only a fucking kiss!? Are you really standing here lying to me right now son, you deadass!? You slept with this bitch...and you lying to me about it."

"Zia I- we were drunk ok-"

"That's your excuse huh wow...get out"

"Zia please just listen to me,let me make this right."

"GET THE FUCK OUT HADIYA"

"THIS SHIT IS CRAZY ZIA JUST FUCKING TALK TO ME" hadiya says slamming a hand on the counter beside me.

"HADIYA GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE." I say pointing a finger in her face.

"Zia baby just tell me what I can do to make this right please, don't leave me don't do this." She says shedding a tear.

"Move, get out of my way."  If she thinks that there is something she can do or say there isn't.

"No zia please I love you." She kisses me on my cheek and forehead.

"Go upstairs and pack your shit, I'll call you an Uber."

"And where am I supposed to go?" She asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"To hell, but until then a motel or your new bitches house." I look down at my right hand take off the promise ring she got me and threw it on the floor.

"Fuck you"
________________

😗well uh yeah

Inspired by obsessed the movie

🌚