𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝓍 𝓈𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒽

I made a story called orphan based off the movie orphan so yeah-

Chinaxsarahjeffery

[Short]

"China who's this?"  Sarah asked holding the phone up to her face. China sighed and took the phone from her wife shaking her head. "Hello I'm talking to you!"

"And I'm not listening." Sarah scoffed and rolled her eyes. China has been being sneaky these past couple weeks, whenever Sarah is around she hides her phone, she sometimes ignores her like she's doing now and she never answers her calls when she's out and it's really starting to piss Sarah off. She doesn't want to think that China's cheating but it's really starting to look like that.

"China."

"Bruh, what do you want." China says in an irritated tone. "You wanna play this game with me today?!"

Silence

"So you're gonna pretend like you don't hear me? We're doing this today?"

"I don't have to tell you who everyone is in my contacts."

"You're right you don't but when I see random bitches names in your phone it's a problem so imma ask again who the fuck is Chloe?"

China shook her head and sighed, she didn't like arguing with her wife, her -one and only- but Sarah is really over dramatic sometimes. "Chloe is my coworker okay we became friends and no she's has not tried to hit on me because she's straight and has a boyfriend so sitcha ass down and stop worrying."

Sarah crossed her arms a frown still on her face and said "well since you answered that question answer this, why have you been so distant lately? You don't answer my calls, you don't hug me, you don't kiss me like what's really going on I feel like I'm losing you." A tear rolling down her face.

China felt bad for making Sarah cry she just wanted a little space is all. "Come here princess."  China says reaching out her arms to embrace her wife. Sarah sat on her lap and put her head in China's neck her arms around her torso. "I'm sorry I just wanted a little space. I love you and I always will but Sarah you're very clingy."

"I don't mean to be I just wanna spend time with you, I just love being around you."

"I know that but sometimes I just wanna spend time with my friends, but I tell you this, tomorrow when I get off we'll go out and do anything you want just the two of us, sounds good?"

"Sounds perfect." Sarah said leaning in for a kiss. China leans in too capturing her lips sucking on them, pulling Sarah closer.

"I love you." Sarah said hiding her face in China's neck. She giggled and said "I love you too princess forever and always."
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

I was making this up as I go

Stan china and Sarah for clear skin

I don't ship BUT if they were to date I would love it 🥵🙈

Well maybe I ship it just a little 🥴