ℛ𝒶𝓎𝓈𝒾𝒶𝓃

Raysian•Asian pov•

Raysian
•Asian pov•

"YOU CAN TRYYY I GUARANTEE THE SHIT WONT WORRRK, YOU CAN DIIEEEE I GUARANTEE THE SHIT WONT HUURRT"  It was 6:31 pm, I was walking down the street heading to my house with my headphones in singing along not caring about who heard me. I was walking home because my "friends" left me at a party and I didn't wanna call an Uber because I'm afraid of getting into cars with strangers.

Sometimes I'd jump when a car speeds past me, I don't know why but they were going past the speed limit, one car stopped right beside me and the person rolled down their window and said "hey sweetheart you should really get home there's two crazy chicks going around kidnapping and killing people" he says panicking a little, at first I thought it was a joke because it's Halloween and he was just trying to scare me but when I saw people speeding down the road and parents running towards their houses with crying children in their arm's I got worried. "I suggest you run like right now!" And right when he said that 3 shots were fired.

The man looked at me for a second then speed away.Then I heard four more shots and a black van speeding down road,I turned and ran as fast as I could but I was too far from my house so I decided to duck behind some bushes...but there wasn't any big ones, "HEYYY SWEETHEART NEED A RIDE!?" I heard a voice behind me, I didn't turn around I ran as fast as I could to get home.

"GET HER!" I heard the same voice say. I could here the van speeding up and the next thing I knew it was right in front of me, a girl with a very large gun stepped out of the back, she had a pink mask on and curly blonde hair. "Hold on bitch the fuck is you doin?" I say stepping back a little. "Ay bitch watch the way you speak to her!" The girl in the driver's seat said, she also had a mask on.

"Coco she's cute can we keep her please?" The girl with pink mask said with a pout.

'Wait keep me? Fuck are they talking about' I said inside my head.

"Ion know she got a big mouth"

"Please baby she's cute!?"

The girl in the drivers seat looked at the other girl then at me, she then gets out of the car grabs a rag and a white bottle... 'chloroform, I have to get the fuck outta here' I think to myself. I turn around and run as fast as I could but one of them tackled me and put the rag over my mouth. I tried my hardest to not breathe in but I couldn't hold my breath forever. I gave up and took a deep breath then drifted off to sleep hoping for someone to help before it was to late.
______________
🥱
Ahaha

Pt 2 comin soon😗