I Love Them

I was rocking Brody when the phone rang. I laid Brody down in his crib, and went to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

I said, when I answered.

"Hope?"

The other end of the line responded. By the cute voice, I could tell it was Ashley.

"Hey Ash, what's up?"

I asked.

"It's Andy......"

He said. His voice trailing off.

"What's wrong?"

I asked, with concern in my voice.

"Well, you need to come....to the hospital like Now."

He said. I didn't even say goodbye. I just hung up. I was angry, upset, and confused.

"Blake! Watch Brody, I have to go to the hospital!!"

I yelled, grabbing my keys.

"Why? What's wrong?"

Blake asked me, running down the stairs.

"Something's up with Andy."

I said, and rushed to the car. I got in and sped to the hospital. When I got there, I parked and sprinted inside. I almost got kicked out for making a "scene" well come on, if your famous hot sexy boyfriend and the father of your kid, fell of a fucking stage, wouldn't you run in and try to find the room he is. After I had a talk with security, they led me to his room in the hospital. When I saw him, his nose was bleeding. I ran over to him and hugged him. I cried into him.

"Babe."

I cried. All he could do was look at me.

"Babe please talk to me."

I almost screamed.

"He wants to, but he can't."

The nurse told me.

"Why not?!?!? Why can't he speak to me!"

I cried, even louder.

"He's under a lot of shock right now."

She replied.

"Is he okay? Is there anything wrong? What happened?"

I kept mumbling questions, sometimes I didn't even know what I was saying.

"I'm sorry, but he has three broken ribs, we'll have to do surgery. You'll have to wait outside."

She said pushing me out the door, where I met up with the boys. I started crying again. Jake got up and gave me a hug. I grabbed onto him for dear life. Then the boys got up and gave me a hug also. I just stood there, balling my eyes out.

_______________________________

"What happened?"

I asked, after I had finally calmed down, just enough.

"Well we were doing Heart Of Fire, and Andy decided to hang from a cross bar, like 15 feet above stage and well he tried to jump on a block thing, and his foot slipped and he went tumbling down. He landed on his stomach. We had to stop the whole show. Security had to hold everyone back. Jinxx called 911 and finally they arrived. Andy had already passed out. We honestly thought he was dead, and then they took him to the hospital, and that's when Ashley called you, to meet us here."

CC explained to me.

"Oh my god."

I said, I felt horrible.

"It's not your fault bearcakes."

CC said.

(Bearcakes was his new nickname for me)

My phone vibrated. I looked at it, it was on Twitter. I opened Twitter I had gotten 1,000 new followers. And a notification that said Angels_child had posted a pic of me. I opened it. It was a picture of Shelby, Brody, and I at the signings. I was guessing this was Shelby's Twitter. Who would have thought? an 11 year old having a Twitter. The caption read....

Caption: With this beautiful woman, named Hope, and her gorgeous son Brody. Her and Andy are so lucky. I love them both!! Please don't hate on them, they haven't done anything wrong. May God Bless them in all that they do and say.

Omg! That was the cuttest thing ever! I put a comment on it.

Comment: aww!! Thank you Shelby!! May God Bless you too!!

Just then my phone rang, I looked at it. I didn't recognize the number.

"Hold on guys my phones ringing."

I said, getting up and walking into a private room. I answered the phone.

Me: Hello?

Random girl: hey! It's Shelby!

Me: oh hey Shelby! What's up?

Shelby: oh nothing much, just thought I would give you a call. Any news on how Andy's doing?

Me: *in head: don't cry don't CRY!* uhhhh, yeah. He has three broken ribs, and a broken nose. He's going to need surgery.

Shelby: Awww I'm so sorry

Me: it's okay, that caption and pic you posted on Twitter made my day.

Shelby: *giggles* oh hey, sorry I gotta go to ballet dance. I'll talk to you later. Bye!

Me: bye

I hung up and joined the boys. I reached them just as Andy was being pulled out on a stretcher.

"What's going on?"

I asked, concerned.

"We're taking him into surgery."

The nurse said.

AN: sorry I haven't updated in a while, schools been hectic, and I think I'm failing some classes. (😰 UH oh) and I'm really sorry, this chapter is really short.