Hawaii

~Still Blake's POV~

We finally arrived about an hour later. The house was beautiful!! It had plants surrounding the front of it. The gorgeous part was that it was near the beach. So we could look out every morning and see the beautiful ocean. We got out, and looked around. Avery seemed to be really happy. Even Melanie and Brody seemed to be really excited. We went inside. The house was huge!! We all put our stuff down in our rooms, and met downstairs on the couch.

"So, what do you girls want to do today?"

Andy asked. All us girls looked at each other, knowing exactly where we wanted to go.

"THE BEACH!!"

We all yelled.

"Well that answers my question."

Andy laughed.

"Let's go!"

We all got changed, and headed off to the beach, when we got there I realized I forgot the sunscreen and I didn't want to leave the babies alone, so I went back to the house, when I got in the driveway, I saw another car in the driveway. I went to the door and opened it, I found a girl dusting the walls.

"Um hello."

I said.

"Hey."

The girl replied.

"Um who are you? And how did you get into the house? We locked the door."

I said, nervously.

"I'm Elizabeth, I'm the maid and babysitter the boys hired, and with this."

She said holding up a key.

"Andy gave it to me."

She continued.

"Well..that explains a lot. Then I'm going to go get the sunscreen and then head back to the beach."

I said, grabbing the sun screen on the table.

"Thank you, nice meeting you Elizabeth."

I said.

"Nice meeting you too."

She said, as I headed out the door and back to the beach. When I got there CC hugged me like he hadn't seen me in years.

"Babe, I wasn't gone that long."

I smiled.

"It WAS forever though."

He pouted. I giggled.

"I love you."

I smiled.

"I love you too."

He smiled, and kissed me.

_______________________________

Jinxx's POV

I don't know why, but I was randomly picking up seashells when Blake said se was going to run back to get the sunscreen. To be honest I wasn't paying attention. These seashells were way more interesting then heading that Blake was going back to the house. I found one that was white, and nicely shaped. I picked it up and started admiring it. Then I was awoken from my amazement by someone clearing their throat awfully loudly.

I looked up, it was Alex. She was wearing a bikini. She looked so sexy in it. She didn't have to try to fit it. Her body just seemed to sort of just slip into it. I immediately broke out of my stare when I saw the face she gave me when she was mad or angry.

"Did you even here me?!?!?!??"

She yelled.

"Babe, I'm sorry."

I said, almost crying.

"Babe don't cry, I'm just messing with you."

She laughed. That was so not funny -_-

"Your a bitch."

I said.

"I know."

She said kissing my cheek, and then sitting down next to me.

"So as I was saying...I want a kid."

She said.

"Wait you what??"

I asked, begging I hadn't heard her correctly.

"Babe, I want a kid I said."

She told me. Oh no oh no!

"Babe, um uhhhh....."

I started to say before she cut me off.

"I know I'm going to be a bitch for 9 months, but Hope, Blake, and now Clover seem really happy with their kids and I want one."

She frowned.

"Babe, but a baby's too much work, and someone needs to keep the boys in order."

I replied, even though I knew Andy did that.

"Babe, Andy does that.....wait there's something your not telling me."

She said. There was something I wasn't telling her, but I didn't want her to know...not quite yet.

"No, there's nothing."

I lied.

"No babe, there's something your not telling me, and I need to know. Now tell me."

She insisted. I guess I was going to have to tell her before she beat me up with something. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Look babe, I'm not...I'm not...ugh."

I tried, but I couldn't find the words to say.

"It's okay I'm not asking you to rush, take your time."

She said. That's one of the things I loved about Alex, and the other girls. If they felt you were choking up on saying anything they wouldn't say "HURRY UP AND SPILL THE BEANS!!" They would tell you to take your time, and that the words will come out eventually. Finally I just told me self straight up to just tell her.

"Babe look."

I started to say.

"The reason I'm so "ehhhh. Huh? What?? No! What? Huh? About having kids is because........... *sighs* because...because I physically can't have children......it's a medical condition."

I frowned, burying my head in my hands. Then I felt 2 arms being wrapped around me.

"It's okay babe, we can always adopt."

I heard Alex's voice say. She sounded as if she was going to cry also. I looked up.

"Babe it's not your fault."

I said.

"Good. Now let's go."

She replied, pecking me on the cheek, and then standing up.

"Race you."

She said. I wasn't even able to get up before she raced off to the water.

"NOT FAIR!!"

I said, getting up and chasing her. She didn't get far in the water because it's harder to run in water, and she's short and my legs are longer and stronger. I grabbed her and we crashed into the water. We had a splashing fest. I felt so much better whenever I was around Alex.

AN: Hey Guys!! Sorry it took so long to update!! I was trying to get to 2.K reads before I wrote this chapter but that doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon, so yeah. Keep reading loves!! Love all <3 byeeeee till next time c: