Chapter 21: Signings

Hope's POV
It had been a wonderful concert. The boys just did phenomenal!! I was so proud of them. I was especially proud of Andy, getting back up on stage, and not throwing the mics at anyone or breaking anything. Now they were doing the signings. I just sat on a chair, next to all the boys, holding Brody. The boys were busy signing papers, guitars, arms, hands, phone, and pretty much everything you can think of for the fans. They were also talking to, and taking pictures with the fans. But me? Well when it was time for the fans to leave who had already got things signed with the boys, they came over and congratulated me on the birth of our baby, telling me how beautiful Brody was. Some even asked to take pictures with me and Brody. I agreed. I took pics with like a million fans, and more to come. When I was just in the picture, I gave Brody to Blake. After about his 40 millionth sign, Andy came over to me.

"Hey, babe, my pen ran out of ink, can you hand me one?"

He asked. I nodded and handed him a pen.

"Thanks."

He smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek, before returning to the other end of the table. Ugh! Why did he have to be so far away from me? Then three fan girls came up to me.

"You're so lucky to have Andy! I would give ANYTHING to be with him."

One of the girls said. She seemed sincere.

"AND you have his baby. Lucky!"

Another one of them said. All I could do was nod. Then one of the girl's mothers rushed them all out the door.

"Can I get a picture with you and Brody?"

A girl, about 11 years old, shyly asked.

"Yeah of course."

I said. She leaned on the table, I leaned in and smiled. She took the picture.

"Thank you, your really pretty. Andy's lucky to have you."

She smiled.

"Thank you, what's your name beautiful?"

I asked.

"Shelby."

She said.

"Awww that's a pretty name, well, Shelby, would you like me to sign something?"

I asked.

"Oh yeah please, can I mom? Can I?"

She begged her mother.

"I don't see why not."

He mother said. Shelby jumped up and down in excitement. I handed Brody to Blake. Shelby gave me her notebook, I took a pen off the table and began to write.

Note: Dear Shelby,
You're a really pretty girl! And no one can say different. I think you're going to grow up to be a beautiful young women. Keep up the sweet spirit. You're a sweet person, don't let anyone change that about you. If people don't see that you're a kind and sweet person then they have issues. My number is 345-779-1687. Shhhh must keep a secret. It will be our little secret. Keep being an angel.
Love, Hopie babycakes Biersack (:

I closed her notebook and handed it back to her.

"Thank you."

She giggled. I smiled.

"Thank you so much, it means a lot to her."

Her mother said.

"Oh no problem, anytime."

I responded. They left.

"Do you want to take Brody back again?"

Blake asked.

"Nah. My arms are tired."

I complained.

"Good! I wasn't giving him back anyway."

Blake joked. I giggled.

Finally after a long day of signing we got to go back to the bus. We were all pooped. Especially me.

Blake put Brody to sleep, and went to go check on Avery, the boys in the meantime had passed out. I went to go get something to drink from the fridge.