Chapter 8: Meeting Black Veil Brides!!

"Uh well......"

He started to say but just then, the door to his study leading to the backyard was opened........

Then 5 boys dressed in all black, wearing make up, and had rock star hair walked in. From the looks of it it seems like it was CC, Jinxx, Ashley, Jake, and ANDY?!?!?!? No way......it's BLACK VEIL BRIDES and they were in my house!!!!!

"Black Veil Brides??"

I asked softly, not believing my eyes.

"Yeah, that's us."

Ashley said. Once he said that, Blake passed out dead cold on to the floor.

"Oh my god, that's not good."

Jake said.

"Hold on."

I said and darted into the kitchen and came back seconds later with a spray bottle which I ended waking Blake up with. She awoke with a start.

"You okay there sweetie?"

Ashley asked Blake. She looked like she was going to pass out again so I sprayed her again.

"Hey!!"

She said angrily.

"Sorry, thought you were gonna pass out again."

I said.

"Um boys? This is my step daughter: Blake.

"Hey Blake!"

The boys all said in unison.

"Hi."

Blake said blushing not taking her eyes of Ashley.

"And this is my daughter Hope."

My dad added.

"Hey guys."

I said.

"Hey Hope!"

They replied.

"What's going on Hope?"

Andy said in his deep sexy voice that sounded like heaven. I seriously wanted to die.

"Here take this might pass out also."

I said as I handed Blake the spray bottle not taking my eyes off of Andy. The boys laughed at my silliness. Andy's laugh was the sexiest of all. Though I think that Blake would highly disagree. Then I seriously thought I died and went to heaven because at that moment Andy did his little sexy hair flip to the side thing. My mouth seriously hit the floor.

"Hope! Your drooling!!!"

Blake whispered in my ear still not taking her eyes off of Ashley.

"You are too."

I whispered back.

"Girls?"

My dad questioned. Blake and I closed our mouths dead quick.

"Haha! Ashley and Andy look pretty thirsty who wants to go get them something to drink?"

Jinxx asked.

"I do!"

I yelled.

"No I do!!"

Blake yelled. We both at the exact same time, made a dash for the kitchen. We fought to get to the kitchen first. Of course Blaze ended up winning.

"Ass."

I said as I entered the kitchen second. Blaze just giggled.