I Love Them

About 10 minutes later, my phone vibrated, indicating I received a message from Twitter. I opened Twitter, and then notifications. I had received a tweet from Andy!! Omg yay!! (I opened it up and this is what our convo was)

Andy: @babycakes_angel hey!! What's up?

Hope: @BVB_Andy nothing much, just listening to music on my iPod, and definitely NOT looking at that picture of us >.<

Andy: @babycakes_angel you are aren't you??

Hope: @BVB_Andy noooooo •.•

Andy: @babycakes_angel hopieeeeee

Hope: @BVB_Andy yes ): *looks down ashamed*

Andy: @babycakes_angel hey, don't be ashamed. Honestly I wish I had that picture of us. I miss seeing you (:

Before I could respond, the song playing from my iPod ended so I changed it to In The End by Black Veil Brides, and then proceeded to tweet Andy back.

Hope: @BVB_Andy I could always send it to you, ya know (: and I miss you too lol x3

Andy: @babycakes_angel Awww would you do that? Thanks! And yeah of course

Hope: @BVB_Andy of course (: & welcome (: and *blushes and looks down*

Andy: @baby_cakes :) *puts my hand under your chin and pulls your head up*

Hope: @BVB_Andy *doesn't looks at you*

Andy: @babycakes_angel hey look at me

Hope: @BVB_Andy *looks up slowly*

Andy: @babycakes_angel it's okay I bet you look cute when you blush *blushes myself*

Awww that's so cute, I thought to myself.

"HOPE, BLAKE, DINNER!!"

I heard my dad tell from downstairs.

"Okay!"

I yelled. Then a second later I heard Blake yell the same thing. Then I texted Andy back.

Hope: @BVB_Andy *blushes even more* hey I'm really sorry but I gotta go eat dinner, can I text you later?

Andy: @babycakes_angel yeah. Anytime.

Hope: @BVB_Andy yay!! Thanks Byeee

Andy: @babycakes_Andy bye:)

I left my phone on my bed, after I had texted Andy and sent him the picture of us. I turned off my music an put my iPod back on my dresser, and pranced downstairs to the kitchen, just as dinner was being put out on the dinner table by my father.

"Hey hope!"

Blake said jumpily. I guess she's still excited about Ashley kissing her on the cheek. I smiled.

"Hey Blake."

I exclaimed.

"Sit down please Hope."

The step-slut said. I gave her a death stare and then took my seat next to Blake. As far away from Erin as I could. We said prayer and then began to eat. We all talked about our day again and such. When we finished eating, we all did the dishes.

"Hey guys, I have to go to a guy meeting, I'll see you later."

He said kissing Blake and my cheek and then kissing the slut on her lips. Then he left. After he left, Erin became a fucking bitch.

"Emo whore, I want a back rub, but wear gloves! I don't want your diseases."

She glared. Alright I officially lost it. This slut pushed my last fucking nerve.