Chapter 19: The birth of our baby

My baby was due, any day now. Of course it had to be today, of all days, when I wasn't fucking ready at all. I was with Avery. Andy and Jake were upstairs. Everyone else was out going shopping. I was feeding Avery, and then all of a sudden, a sharp pain ripped through my stomach. I screamed. Andy and Jake both, sprinted down the stairs. I swear I have never seen them sprint so fast in their lives.

"Babe what's wrong?"

Andy said, catching me as I fell.

"I think it's time."

I said.

"Oh my god."

Jake exclaimed.

"Jake, watch Avery. If anyone calls tell them I'm taking Hope to the hospital."

Andy said, helping me to the car, and then rushing me to the hospital. I swear the whole car ride was just fucking pain. I was in so much fucking pain. Finally we arrived at the hospital, just as the contractions were getting shorter and more painful.

"Babe, the contractions are getting shorter."

I cried.

"It'll be okay babe"

Andy said, as he carried me into the hospital.

"Help! Someone help! My girlfriends in the middle of labour."

He yelled. A nurse with a stretcher rushed to our aid. Andy laid me on it, and the nurses rushed me into the birth room. I knew Andy couldn't come in. He had to wait in the waiting room. All I knew what that I was in a lot of fucking pain and the only person I wanted was Andy. The nurses got their equipment ready.

"Ready Hope?"

The nurse asked.

"No."

I said, wincing in pain.

"It's gonna be okay, now on the count of three I'm gonna need you to push, okay?"

She said.

"Okay."

I said.

"Okay, 1............2..........."

She started to count. I took deep breaths, telling myself over and over that I could do it.

"3!"

She said. I pushed as hard as I could. I screamed. It was so painful.

"Keep pushing."

The nurse told me. I continued to push and scream.

______________________________

Okay I had been pushing for 5 painful minutes, and I had, had enough.

"Get this baby out of me! It fucking hurts!"

I screamed, and cried.

"Keep pushing, almost there"

The nurse told me. I pushed about 3 more times.

"One more push."

The nurse said. I pushed once more and screamed. Then I heard a screaming and crying baby. The nurse picked up a baby.

"It's a boy."

She told me. Oh My God! I had a baby boy! Yeah, your probably asking why on so surprised. The thing is we would go for the Ultra Sounds, but we told them not to tell us what gender the baby was. We had already come up with some names. We said if it was a girl her name would be Alana Bretta Biersack and if it was a boy it would be Brody Brenden Biersack. So it was Brody.

"Can I hold him?"

I asked, wanting to hold my baby, who I just extremely painfully gave birth to, so badly.

"Yeah, just let me clean him up."

She said, leaving the room to clean him up. She came back with a freshly, clean wrapped baby, in her arms. She handed him to me. I took my baby carefully, he was so fragile. I looked at him, and smiled. He was so fucking cute! He looked like both Andy and I, but more like Andy. He had my eye shape, and my lips, but he had Andy's blue eyes, and his nose. He also had more Andy's face features.

"Should I go get your boyfriend now?"

Melanie (a really pretty brunette nurse) asked.

"Yes please, but please don't mention the gender of the baby"

I begged.

"Of course."

She smiled, and exited the room. She came back with Andy about a minute later. Andy looked really worried.

"Brody Brenden Biersack."

I smiled. Andy looked close to tears. The good kind. I was close to crying also, I had managed to very fucking painfully give birth to a beautiful baby boy.