I Love Them

Blake's POV

I ran out the door in search of Andy. I found him by the flowers, crying his eyes out. I jogged over to him.

"Hey Andy, what's wrong?"

I asked him.

"It's Jake."

He said.

"What about Jake?"

I asked.

"He knew that ever since I saw Hope I liked her, and he goes along and flirts around with her. I hate him!"

Andy said.

"Stop it! You don't hate him, he's your best friend! Just forgive him. Besides Hope likes you a lot!"

I said.

"How do you know that?"

He asked me.

"Duh! You both look at each other the same exact in love way! And trust me, Hope's not that hard to see through."

I said as I started to prance my way back to the house.

"Forgive Jake."

I said as I opened the door and went inside the house.

Hope's POV

I saw Blake come back inside and I almost jumped out of my chair.

"Where's Andy???"

I asked, completely freaked.

"He's coming."

She said and walked upstairs. I guess to use the bathroom. Not long after, Andy walked in the door. I got out of my chair and like ran to him, I collapsed into him.

"Whoa girl, you're still to weak for that."

Andy laughed hugging me back, and then putting me back in the chair.

"I'm sorry, I was just worried about you."

I said.

"Don't worry, I'm fine."

He said. Jake cleared his throat. Not on purpose though. Me and Andy turned to look at him. Then Andy got up and walked over to Jake.

"I'm sorry bro."

Andy said to Jake.

"It's cool man, don't worry about it. Friends forever?"

Jake asked.

"Yeah."

Andy said as he and Jake hugged. I smiled.

"Hey Andy, can I take a picture with you?"

I asked, shyly.

"Oh. Yeah. Sure."

Andy said, walking over to me. I pulled out my Iphone, while Andy got behind the chair and leaned over. I pulled up camera on my phone, put my phone up at just the right angle, and tilted my head just right.

"Ready??"

I asked Andy.

"Yup."

He replied.

We both smiled and I took the picture.

AN: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been really busy! Keep reading loves and enjoy!! x3