Chapter 5: Shopping day!

The next morning I woke up all woozy and stuff. It was like 6 in the morning I saw everyone was passed out, there was a mess of food, plates, cups, and drinks everywhere. I looked around and everyone. Patrick was all sprawled out and like practically hanging off of the couch on the other side of the room. Ava and Emma were laying next to each other, Ethan and James were sprawled out on top of each other, and Noah was all passed out, sitting up against the wall with a cup in his hand, and Blake was passed out across his lap. It was kinda cute actually. I felt kinda woozy. I ran upstairs to the bathroom and threw up. I stood up slowly. I had a huge migraine, and I wasn't feeling well at all. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like one big mess. I went back downstairs and fell back asleep on the couch.

_______________________________

Blake woke me up which felt like 2 seconds later but In fact it was like 6 hours later.

So it was like around 12:00 pm.

"Hey sleepy head wake up."

She said. I woke up slowly.

"What's wrong?"

I asked.

"Nothing, we were all thinking about going going out to get lunch and then going shopping."

She said.

"Sure, cool. Let me shower and change first."

I said.

"Okay, we're leaving in 20 minutes! Be ready!"

She said and skipped back into the kitchen to join the rest of the group.

I got up lazily and sickly. I walked upstairs, got in the shower, took a shower, and then walked into my room to change.

I changed into my white "Hip Hop Hoorayyy!" Shirt, black ripped jeans, and my black combat boots. Then I did my nails green, put 2 green bows in my hair, and put my thick black, green lettering "Death Girl", "Bleed.", "Pain", and "BVB" bracelets on. Then headed downstairs.

________________________________

We headed out for shopping. The first thing we did before shopping was getting something to eat. We stopped at Burger King and got food. Then we went to the mall. We all ended splitting up. But before that, we said we would meet at the front at 5:45 exactly! Then we all split up. I went to Hot Topic with Blake. We both got BVB stuff.

I got a black spaghetti strap really nice shirt, that had "Black Veil Brides" on it, in gold lettering with a black hoodie, black ripped jeans, necklaces, black boots, a black bag with spikes on it, a black beanie, and big thick black bracelets with gold lettering on it. I got three of those a "Keep Calm", "Drop Dead", and a "BVB Rocks" one. It even came with a black phone case saying "Black Veil Brides Forever"

Blake got a white "Black Veil Brides" shirt, with black jeans, a black and white baseball jacket, black boots, and a black "choker" necklace.

I also got another black "Black Veil Brides" shirt but this one had a picture of Andy Biersack (MY MAIN HUSBAND!!!) on it, white ripped jeans, a flower necklace, an "I Love BVB" thick black bracelet and spiky ankle high boots. I also got another black phone case with "Andy Biersack for life" in white lettering this time.

Blake got the same thing except she got a white BVB shirt with Ashley Purdy's picture on it. Blake absolutely loves and adores Ashley Purdy. Both Blake and Ava love Ashley. Except Ava like worships Ashley or some crazy shit like that. I think that girl masterbates thinking about him at night. At least that's how obsessed she acts with him.