Chapter 22: Andy's accident

Hope's POV

I went to the fridge to get a drink. I grabbed a coke and sat down to drink it. Blake came down, grabbed one herself and then joined me.

"So how's life?"

She asked me.

"Tiring."

I said, yawning.

"I know right!"

She exclaimed.

"How's Brody?"

She asked.

"He's great! How's Avery doing?"

I asked.

"She's still sick."

Blake responded. Somehow Avery had gotten sick yesterday, and all she would do was scream, cry, and throw up everything she ate. Just then Brody started crying.

"Excuse me."

I said, going upstairs, to get Brody.

"Hey baby boy, what's wrong?"

I asked, picking him up. He started to calm down.

"Awww, you just wanted to be held, didn't you? You hungry?"

I asked carrying him back downstairs.

"What's wrong with him?"

Blake asked me, when I returned with Brody.

"He just wanted to be held, can you heat the formula please?"

I asked her.

"Way ahead of ya"

She said, getting a warm formula bottle from off the counter, and handing it to me. I put the bottle in Brody's mouth. Brody sucked happily on it. It was like he was gulping all of it. Just then a still very tired Andy, came tromping down the stairs, very slowly. His eyes were still closed.

"Babe, I think I'm going to get a haircut."

He said, tiredly.

"You wanna what?!?!?!?!?!?"

Blake exclaimed.

"Babe, are you sure?"

I asked, still feeding Brody.

"Yeah. I'm sure."

He said, grabbing a bottle of whiskey.

"No no no sir, no whiskey for you, not yet at least."

I said.

"Awww okay."

He frowned, putting the whiskey back, and grabbing a bottle of water. He drank it and started to wake up.

"I'm going to take a shower, can you hold him please, babe??"

I asked.

"Yeah sure."

I handed Brody to Andy. Then I legged it upstairs and hopped in the shower. I came out like 25 minutes later. I slipped on my Ashley Purdy, BVB shirt, white ripped jeans, and black vans. Then I walked back downstairs.

"I'll take him back."

I said. Andy handed Brody back to me.

"I see you love Ashley more then me."

Andy joked.

"Of course she does, wait what are we talking about??"

Ashley asked, as him and the rest of the boys came down the stairs.

"He's jealous because I'm wearing a shirt with your face on it."

I laughed. Then Brody started coughing and then he puked all over himself and me.

"Oh no, I think he's getting sick."

I said.

"You guys go, I'm going to stay with Brody. There's no way he's going to a show, puking."

I said.

"Alright boys lets go."

Andy said.

"WOOOOOOO LETS GO GUYS!!"

CC exclaimed.

"I'll see you later babe."

Andy said, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Get better, bud."

He said giving Brody a kiss on the forehead. Then him and the rest of the guys, left to get on the bus to go to the concert. Blake and I stayed home to take care of our kids. We held our kids, fed them, burped them, and partied while they slept.

Andy's POV

We just arrived at the concert, almost very late. We all rushed inside. We put on our make up. We started the show late, but the crowd didn't mind. We began with Rebel Love Song, and then we did Heart Of Fire. For some dumb reason, my dumb ass decided to hang from the bar on stage, then I tried to jump onto a box thing on stage, but my foot slipped, and I fell. I hit my stomach and then everything went black.......