Feverish and lustful

*this entire chapter is smut*

Gerard lifted a hand to touch his lip. It was almost as if he could still feel Franks mouth against his.

He looked into the shorter man's eyes and blinked back.

The Hazel eyes simply blinked in return, and shifted back to his lips.

Gerard pushed his face forward and their lips locked once more.

Frank had his hands tangled in gerards black hair, tugging ever so slightly.

Gerard fell onto his back.

Frank followed suite and moved his arms so that they formed a sort of trap around gerard.

Their mouths moved together flawlessly, tongues meeting.

Frank bit Gee's bottom lip.

Their breathing picked up as they feverishly grabbed at each other, Frank still on top.

Gerard moaned into Franks mouth, flicking his tongue at frank's.

This was incredible, he thought.

Just the two, making out like harmonal teenagers on Franks couch.

Frank wasn't thinking in that moment.

He just let his body do the work, not caring.

He lowered his hips onto gerards and earned a small gasp.

His heart was pounding as he moved his hips to rub against Gerard.

Gerard struggled to keep quiet beneath him.

Their mouths parted, and Frank sat up to take off his polo and help unbutton gerard's shirt.

Gerard marveled at Franks tattoos, and the intricate lines it took to make such beautiful pieces.

He did his best to ignore the fact that it took needles to make them.

Frank got back onto Gerard and used a hand to grasp his chin to move it to the side.

Gerard shivered as Franks lips met his neck, closing his eyes to just focus on feeling.

Frank gently sucked Gees skin, leaving deep purple-ish marks. He made a trail down his neck, until he got to the collar bone.

He ran his tongue along the sharp ridges, tasting the salt on Gerards skin.

Gerard made a needy noise as Frank moved his hand to palm the slight bulge that had formed in his jeans.

He nudged Frank off and removed his pants.

Frank got up and took of his as well.

Now, they were there in their boxers, the scent of lust and sweat in the air.

They got back into position, and Frank began to grind against Frank.

Their lips met again as Frank laced his fingers with gerards.

Frank could feel himself throbbing.

He didn't care in this moment whether he lived or died.

He only had one thing going through his mind.

Gerard.

He hoped he was doing well.

He hoped this was the right way to go.

"Frank-" Gerard groaned as he began to feel a slight burn from the rough fabric of the boxers.

Frank felt it too, so he kicked his off, and removed Gerards with his teeth.

It was a bit of a struggle, but he managed.

Gerard was in disbelief.

Frank wasn't that big, but the fact that this was even happening was...

...Insane.

They continued rubbing against each other.

It didn't take long before Frank was giving off  low growling "mm's" And Gerard was moaning like a pornstar.

Frank came last, and they helped each other clean up.

This definitely turned over a new leaf..