↻ eleven

십일 ┃ ❛❛ Do I affect you that much? ❜❜

━━━━━━━

"Where are you going?" I ask Jimin, who has just walked out of his room, dressed in all blacks. "You look like you're dressed for a funeral, except you have a date afterwards."

"Out," he dismisses, moving around frantically, probably searching for his phone.

"It's freaking eight in the morning and Mom just left."

"Your point being?" He finally finds it one of the kitchen cabinets and I don't even question how it got there.

I cross my arms over my chest, cutting straight to the chase. "What sort of place are you going to that you have to hide it from mother dearest?"

"Stop acting like I'm going to deal drugs or something," he replies, fumbling with his sunglasses. "I'm just going out to meet a friend."

"Good morning," Jeongguk mumbles, stumbling into the kitchen, still in his pajamas. He doesn't pay attention to either of us as he yawns and slowly takes a seat.

"But I made breakfast today," I counter.

He looks at me funny. "You made toast, Jiyeon."

I quote his exact words. "Your point being?"

"Fine," he huffs and picks up a piece of bread before shoving it into his mouth. "Happy?"

I snicker. "You have no idea."

"Oh, hyung!" Jeongguk suddenly speaks up, causing both of us to look at him. He grins, observing Jimin from head to toe. "Looks like you're finally picking up some pointers from me."

"I think you're forgetting who's older here, Kook," Jimin mumbles, still chewing on bread. "You take pointers from me, not the other way around."

"Yeah, right." Jeongguk lets out a snigger.

"On a more serious note, though, how do I look?" Jimin asks, standing up straight.

"Horrible," Jeongguk and I say in unison without sparing the elder male a glance. Our eyes widen in surprise at the unexpected similarity.

"Guys," Jimin interjects, causing us to look away from each other and at him.

"You look great," I assure him.

"Mm-hmm, don't worry," Jeongguk agrees. "If I were your date, I'd think you're ten out of ten fuckable."

Jimin and I cringe at the same time. Jeongguk shrugs. "Just facts."

"I'm getting late." Jimin jogs to the door. "And it's not a date, for your information."

"I'm hundred percent sure it's a date," Jeongguk states as soon as my elder brother disappears out the door, closing it behind him.