↻ one

일 ┃ ❛❛ You can never have too much of Bangtan's handsomeness

일 ┃ ❛❛ You can never have too much of Bangtan's handsomeness. ❜❜

━━━━━━━

"I called you three times last night, hoe."

I'm enveloped into a bone-crushing hug as soon as I open the door. For her small figure, the being of sass and fire that stands before me is extraordinarily strong, and I can't talk until I'm finally out of her arms.

"I was sleeping, Han. And I thought I told you to start addressing me normally like every other person?"

"And become the perfect representation of vanilla ice-cream like you? No, thanks." The scoff of her voice cleaves into my ears as I turn around, walking back into the sepia interior of the house.

Trust Kang Haneul to not go the conventional way in literally anything and you willl never be disappointed. When they said that it's in the nature of humans to love familiarity and comfort, they clearly did not consider the rare case that came in the form of a nine-teen year old rebel that she was.

And maybe that's why I automatically snort when she hesitates in walking in, contradicting her usual self that doesn't even require an invitation.

"Why the sudden change of behaviour?"

She replies to my question with one of her own ── "Is he here?"

"You just walked into his house, so I'd say he is."

Haneul rolls her eyes. "No, dumbass. It's obvious Jimin's here. I'm talking about Jungkook."

"Oh, yeah. He's upstairs." Although I was told by my brother to not tell anyone of Jungkook's arrival, naturally, I told Haneul.

From when I was still in diapers, 'everyone' never included her. She was always apart from the crowd; a distinct, shining figure.

A very chaotic shining figure.

For a moment, Haneul looks at me with her wide, dark eyes. Then she lets out a sound that's somewhere between a squeal and a cough.

"Oh my gosh, can he meet me?" She doesn't even realize that her words had come out the wrong way from the anticipation that I'm sure grows within her.

I find it hard not to laugh at her condition. "You're gonna meet Jimin anyway, right? So yes, I guess you'll meet him, too."

"Oh my god, this could be the best day of my life!" She lets out a happy, excited laugh as she follows me up the stairs.

Unlike me, Haneul has done her best to hold on to the fangirl side of her. Despite a lot of obstruction from parents, school and basically all parts of life, her love for Bangtan has never wavered. That one time she had a huge fight with her mother because she blamed her "obsession with these boys" for her bad results suddenly comes back to me. Needless to say, she had to spend that night at my place.