To love || T. Goshiki

"L/n-saaaaaan!!!"

You turn around to see the enlightened face of your dear friend you met during university.

"Oh, hi Goshiki-kun. I told you to call me Y/n..."

"Okay, sorry Y/n. Let's go now, shall we?"

He offers his hand to hold yours while smirking.

"Y-yeah, let's go..."

Go to where? That's a great question; you and Goshiki are walking hand in hand towards-

"LOOK, THERE IT IS!!! THE ICE RINK!!!"

Yeah, there.

"WOAH!!"

You follow after him as he begins running towards the entrance to escape the freezing weather outside. Your back is heavily crooked as the heavy bag on it almost drags you down to the ground; skates sure are heavy.

"Let's go over there!"

Goshiki points at some seats just behind the dasher boards. He hurries to sit down and takes your bag too, making your shoulder relieved and almost have the feeling of flying.

"Thank god..." You sigh out while stretching your shoulders and back.

His eyes meet yours and a smile appears on his lips;

"Do you know how to tie your skates? L/n-san?"

"Goshiki of course I do! And call me Y/n."

"Okayy, Y/nnnnn."

Just as you finish tying your skates you look at your right to see Goshiki clenching his fists with excitement.

"Have you skated before, Goshiki?"

"Yeah!! Totally! Yep!!"

"... You haven't."

He freezes and blushes heavily. You grin and try to hide your laughter at the dork.

"Awww but don't worry. It'll go great!"

"Yeah! I've seen those skaters from Yuri on Ice so I'll be good!"

"... All right then, Yuuri Goshiki, let me see a quad sal from you!"

"I-I- So, I-"

You smile even wider but try to hide it behind your scarf. Taking his hand you stand up. His fingers intertwine with yours as he starts walking towards the ice.

"Wait, Y/n!!! You look really professional!!"

"Hahah..."

He points at your Edea Piano-skates and their glittery details, such as the common Swarovski crystal emblems glued onto the netted parts.

After further investigation done by him he realises you're also only wearing a pair of tights as trousers; your home country's flag printed onto the outside of your left leg. You just smile lightly and begin tying your hair into a ponytail. He just watches you with an astonished face; over your shirt you're wearing a vest with it too having your home country's flag printed on it.

"Y-Y/n! Your- you- NATIONAL TEAM?"

"Didn't I tell you I used to ice skate?"

"W-well I totally forgot about that part!"

"Well well, I don't think I can do all the stuff anymore."

"Ahum..."

He points at himself, wearing padding and thick layers of clothing along with a pair of hockey skates.

Let down - Haikyuu x reader oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara