We see the stars || T. Kawanishi

Apocalypse AU
T. Kawanishi x reader
Fluff

Listen to the song above
———

Listen to the song above———

"T-TAICHI!"

"Y/N!!!"

You sprint with all your might towards the male on the other side of the field.

"WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?!" You shout and pant out as you reach his embrace.

"I-I don't know."

You hold his hand and begin to hurriedly look around for sign of life.

"Y-Y/N?" A voice shouts and the woods behind the field creaks.

"WHO IS IT?"

"IT'S ME! SH-SHIRABU!"

"O-oh my god.. You- You're alive!!"

A feeling of relief washes through your body as you hug the male.

"Have you seen the others?" He asks once he lets you go from the hug.

"No, none of them. There's no connection here."

"Shit... shit... Shit!!"

"Shh, it's okay! It's okay Shirabu, it's okay..." You try to cheer him on.

But it's hard when you've lost hope yourself.

"I'm going to seek for the others. I'll be right back!" Shirabu says before sprinting off into the woods again.

Kawanishi hugs you and looks into your eyes before walking up to the top of the hill. He lays down on the ground with the flowers beneath him flattening as his weight mushes them.

"Taichi, what are you-"

"Lay down with me."

"O-okay..."

You lay down next to him and look up at the beautiful night sky. The stars are shimmering and sparkling, as if nothing's wrong.

Kawanishi holds your hand and rolls to his side to face you. His hand makes its way up to your cheek and gently caress it; his finger traces your face and he smiles.

"Y/n, the world is ending."

"W-what?"

"Don't worry, I'm calm. You should be too."

"How can you be c-calm?! And don't say that! We're going to be fine!"

"Shhh, don't worry."

He smiles lovingly at your face and wipes away the tear that has started to form beneath your eye.

"Because I'm with you, Y/n. And if this is the answer of us being together until death tears us apart, I won't incommode."