End

" Enough for today and here is your salary ."

Taetae look at him curiously .

" Isn't this so early for me to got my first salary ? " Yes , he just work at the Starbucks cafe since yesterday and now he got his first full payment with a bunch of dollars and that's make him surrounded with questions .

" You did do your work properly and many other customer complaint about how friendly your services is . " Said his boss and smile nicely .

From the morning untill midnight, customers never ran from the cafe because of his nice service and not gonna deny his bestfriend Eunwoo also go there to support him .

" But - "

" It's okay, just take it. Your friend has tell me everything about you. " He said and passed him the cash , he smiled and leave him alone .

Taehyung look at the money and sighed away , in his mind he talking to himself . Why did Eunwoo tell his boss about them ? Why did he need to share everything about their life to him ? Is it to make a publicity ? He really don't like it at that way . He should ask for his permission if he wants to tell everyone about their life .

.

" What else you tell to my boss that I don't know about. " Said Taetae after shut the door and walked towards Eunwoo that reading a book .

" Tell what ? " He looked at Taetae after put his book beside him , curious when he just comeback from work and mad at him .

"I don't want people out there to look down on both of us, you know? When being looked down by people like that, people will feel sorry on us and then people will be busy to know about our life. I don't want that thing to happen to me , if you want to be better you go yourself " He left Eunwoo and walked to his room , banging his door louder .

" Seriously I don't even know who are his boss and he thought that I told everything to his boss ? Duh I'm living here from noon ." Said Eunwoo and shook his head before read his books again, not focused on Taetae that had been moody .

It's been a month he work there and day by day the customer never stop from sending him a gift , tip or invite him join them along but he reject it and ' I'm working ' as his excuses but the customer never mad instead say yes or give him their food .

At first he felt strange but not long after that he getting comfort with it , he receives many loves from people. Sometimes he received one bucket of flowers with food , money or clothes , though he'd always reject but he knows if he reject it , they will send it to his apartment so he had too .

But he's not owning all of that , he gave it to Eunwoo .

Eunwoo's condition getting worse .

His eyesight getting faded , he became thin not like the old him .

His kidney totally damaged that make him just depend on with the life machine .

Lie if Taetae never asking bout how much the cost to replace his kidneys to the new one but so far the doctor only say is there's no donors who want to donate their kidneys to strange instead of their own family.

He became sad

He'd offered his but didn't not match with Eunwoo's .

Now , He just want to make some remembered memories with Eunwoo by taking care of him. Thought Eunwoo never can't open his eyes like before and talked to him but he make it like he was .

He gave all the customer gift to Eunwoo cause he want him to deserves it , he's the one who teach him to live like a normal people does and be stronger than before but now he's the one who weaker from day by day .