U

" You did it on purpose to bring him here so he could see me and ask me to take him back from you , right ? " Taeyeon said in anger but with slow tune , avoid Taetae from heard them .

Taehyung just glared at her without no feelings , he just wondered what in her mind right now when she scold him for no reason . They're just walked and passed around and Taetae saw her accidentally and called her  , it's not his fault .

" Who are you to look at me like that ? That's your son , take care of your son carefully . " She said again but this time a bit louder make Taetae looked at her but she just gave him a disgust face .

" Listen here , punk.  I don't know who are you and why you suddenly spoke to me and my son like that , are you realise that you are stranger to us ? " Said Taehyung , Taeyeon just looked at him with her surprised face .

" W-what ? STRANGER ? "

Taehyung just nodded.

" Don't you see what I write on the paper that I send you with this kids a few days ago ? I'M A GIRL THAT YOU FU-"

" Come on Taetae , Appa will bring you to funfair at the crossroad . " Said Taehyung just to ignore Taeyeon , He knows what she gonna say next so that he bring Taetae out from the stores hurriedly leaving Taeyeon that cursing them loudly .

...

" Taehyung , Mr .Kim want to meet you ." Said his secretary , Taehyung just nodded and headed towards his father office .

" Yes , dad ."

His father turns and looked at his son , he smiled happily when he saw Taehyung came early to the office because before he always come at afternoon or never coming .

" Early today ? What was your dream last night , huh ? " Asked his father but more to sarcastic .

" Someone gonna die soon ."

Then , he got a flying files landing on his forehead before he laying down on the floor. Holding his head that seems like having a bruise on it .

" what's that for ? " he asked curiously why did his father throw the files at him suddenly .

" Where's your respect towards me ? I'm your father ."

Taehyung just looked at him blurry .

" Is it because of my answer ? Because I told you that someone gonna die ? Dad , that's what was my dream last night . Beside, you asked me that question too ." He said furiously , his dad just looked at him and nodded his head .

" I don't care what your dream is ."

" Then why did you call me for ? " He asked while stand on his knees and wipe his palm on his pants .

" We have a new project at England and that was a really really good project that will make ours company gain more income from another country ." Mr.Kim said , Taehyung just stand there staring at him blankly .

" So ? "

" I sent you to go there and discuss about that project with our client there ."

Taehyung eyes when wided .

" W-what ? You send me to go there without my permission ? H-how could you do this to me ? Am I not your son anymore ? What's my position in this company? I'm not the head director ? Am I - "

" Why you be so dramatic these days ? " His father cut off his words .

He just glared at his father , feeling unfair.