E

Short chapter

" I want omma "

Taehyung gulped his saliva when heard what did he just say .

" eh ? "

" I want appa bring me to see omma " He said

" B-but I don't know how your omma looked like " Taehyung said while pulling Taetae to near him .

" I miss omma "

Taehyung chuckled and patted his hair before smell it  he recognise what shampoo that Taetae use , its his shampoo. He smiled proudly , can't believe that he already had a cute son.

" Papa "

Taehyung look at him .

" let's walk around and eat ice cream "

He smile and nodded before grab his small hand in him , He walk passing all his employees and smile .

" who's that kids "

" His little brother so cute "

" they have same figures "

" They looked like father and son "

" I wish I have this two figure when I'm married soon ..."

" is that Mr.Kim youngest son ? "

" I thought Mr.Taehyung the last "

" Maybe that's his brother "

He heard many compliment about him and Taetae had same face . Of course same , its his son at all , his own blood and his generation ...

He smile again and sigh , why world never unfair for him ? Why did he fuck random girl that night without protection ? Oh maybe he drunk that time also that girl .

He never thought this will happen after that night .

" Ap- "

He closed Taetae mouth with his palm hand and whisper something in his ear .

" Don't call me appa when we at public , they will told your grandpa and Appa will in trouble , you can call me hyung or tae- hmmm no . you can call me hyung or chingu . Do you understand ? "

Taetae nodded his head and sorry him .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Taetae come here ! " Taetae look at his father and ran to him with his ice cream .

" Yes ap- Sorry Hyung ! "

" Hmm I see you .. " Taetae sorry him .

" Aish why you always say sorry? I don't like that behavior of you .. Please don't say sorry everyday and everytime . use it when important only"

Taehyung don't like when someone sorry at him especially its not a big deal , he like someone go easy with him .

" let's go back to office , I still have many work to do " Taehyung grab his hand and walk together .

" Hyung ? " taehyung looked at him and up his brows .

" When I can meet grandpa and grandma ? I really want to meet them and say hi .. They must be a good person and lovely person . " he said and smile kindly , taehyung chuckled at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks .

" you know what ?they not like what you said , they more like Megalodon . " Taetae look at him blankly .

" Meggadollon  ? What is that ?"

" Its shark ... And its not Meggadollon , its megalodon " Taehyung said , taetae nodded his head as he understand .

" But shark is cute right ?"Taetae said and lick his melt ice cream on his hands .

" Pretty much "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As their arrived at Kim Enterprise , Taehyung told Taetae to enter his office while he go to meet his secretary to cancel all his meeting and walk back to his office but his step went stop .

There he saw his father with Taetae , He look at his father face that red with angst while Taetae cried silently .

" WHO ARE YOU ? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SON OFFICE ?! DO YOU THINK THIS IS PLAYGROUND FOR YOU TO RAN EVERYWHERE ?! " Taetae shook his head and sorry him but he was push by Mr .Kim make him drop on the floor .

He cried when his ice cream drop from his hand .

" YOU ARE DIRTY BRAT ! " Mr.Kim about to kick him but was shout by taehyung that see all the scene he make .

" APPA !" He ran faster towards Taetae and make him standup , he looked over Taetae shirt that was  dirty because of his ice cream

He felt sad when his father treat his son like that , he pull taetae in his embrace , taetae grab his neck while sobbing .

" Think before what do you think you doing now !" He shout at Taehyung , he was shock when Taehyung suddenly come and protect that kids .

" Why appa hurt this kids ? Where's your brain ? He still kids and of course he ran everywhere because I told him so" Taehyung said while patted Taetae hair to calm him down .

" You bring this brat inside this company ? Who do you think he are ? He is outsider and who know if he one of others company that come here to burst all our company secret without we know ! Where's your brain Taehyung ? "

Taehyung sigh and look at his father without fear , he so tired with this old men always with  the business and its more important than family .

" I want you to kick him out from here Taehyung " Mr.Kim said with cold tune .

Taetae tighten his arm around Taehyung neck when hearing Mr.Kim said to kick him out , he scared and cry again behind Taehyung neck .

" Shh ~ its okay , appa here " he patted Taetae hair and kissed it and all the scene was make Mr.Kim more angry .

" Why you kiss this outsider Taehyung ! He is poor ! Don't kiss stranger , they maybe bring a bad virus in their skin and you-"

" STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT APPA ! "

Mr.Kim little bit surprised when Taehyung suddenly shout at him , this was his first time being shout by his own son .

" Y-you dare to shout at me like that ? Who are you ? Just because of this stupid poor kids you dare to shout at me like that ? Taehyung , I'm your Father !"

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION ! he is not outsider . He is my so- eh someone important... " Mr.Kim eyes went widen at his words

Taehyung gulped his saliva , almost spread the truth he thought .

" W-what did you just say ? Friends ? "

Taetae looked at Mr.Kim and smile kindly .

"Its all up to you whether you accept or not but my last words is He is my friend at all , Kim Taetae" he smile .

" Let's make introducing with each other , I guess ? " he laugh.

" Are you kidding me taehyung ah ? U still make friends with kids ? " He look at taehyung , unbelievable .

" They are wonderful , so ! Lets go taetae ya ! play some game ... "

tbc