Y

" APPA !! " Taetae shouting were louder as all the houses echoed in the high tones . Taehyung wake up and ran towards where taetae yelled , in the toilet .

" What's wrong tae ?" He ask with his sobering eyes .

" Appa look ! " He said and show his small teeth in his cute palm .

" Then ? "

" Appa , i lost my teeth right now . I'm going to be a grandpa ." He said with his sad tunes .

" Yes you are , I'm proud of you." Taehyung said in his chuckled as he felt that Taetae were so funny .

" Where's my wife appa ? " He ask as he walk towards Taehyung and look at him directly .

" Gonna find soon but not now ." He said and get out from the toilet with Taetae follow him behind .

" Have you eat your breakfast ? " Taehyung ask and take a sandwich from the cabinets , he took a jam and start to do the sandwich things .

" Not yet , My teeth hurt so I don't want to eat ." Taetae said that still not let go his teeth .

" Just throw that teeth , You will have new soon ." Taehyung said and gulp his sandwich and walk towards the couch then sat down .

" I want to take a nap today since today is my offday ." He said to himself but on the other side , his son Taetae have his plan .

" Appa , I want to - "

" Let's sleep , you will regret not sleep at your young age because if you in my age you will struggle to find words ' rest and sleep in peace ' " he said as he close his eyes and sigh calmly .

" Seeking for money so hard but that doesn't mean you can give up because there's still many things you need to do and pay all day like me . I have you so I need to find extra to survive us and for your future , so don't give up my son ." He said before he drove to sleep .

" APPA ! I WANT TO MEET MAMA ! " 

" Damn , here you go again ."

[]

Both of them walk around the park and take their fresh air , Taetae were sucking his candy while Taehyung can'tt stop from his yawning . He can't sleep last night so he ended up sleeping around 5AM and planning will get up late but here he are , at the park at 7AM with his son .

" Appa stop yawning , the fresh air will change to stink because of you ." Taetae said .

" Whatever you say , after this I will leave you alone at home and I will sleep . " He said and rub his sleepy eyes .

" Appa , what are they doing there ?"

He looked around the park and roll his eyes , he caught two figures eating both of their face  and Taehyung faking his cought to ended them two but still they're not notice him . What if Taetae start to curious and ask what were they doing .

Stupid nowadays

" It's his son , he love him so much so he kiss him and told him to study hard so he not burdened his mom too much ." Taehyung said and smile .

Taetae nod his head and suck his candy again , He feel relieved and bring Taetae walk far from them . He afraid if Taetae will ask so many questions that he can't answer because it's rating .

" Let's go back ho- "

" MAMA !! "

[]

Tbc