G

" Can I live with you ? " Asked Eunwoo , Taetae's senior from the same orphanage .

They'd take their leaving from the orphanage this morning and waving goodbye forever to that ' HELL ' for Taetae.

Now they were standing front of the luxurious apartment that belongs to Taetae .

" Stop following me and go back to your house . " Said Taetae and rolled his eyes when Eunwoo start pulling his shirt a little .

From the start Taetae entered the orphanage , Eunwoo is the one who always stick with him and annoy him . He's the one who always be there for him even though Taetae never asked for it , he's always give him advice and calm him down when he lost his temper .

" If only I have my own house . " Said Eunwoo with sad tones , Taehyung look at him with no expression.

" I'm not living here ." He take all his luggages and walked away from the apartment , Eunwoo followed him bluntly from the back .

" Where we gonna live ? That's yours . The teachers said your father buy that apartment for you ." Said Eunwoo make Taetae stop from his walking and turned away .

" Can you just forget the past  ? It's a long time ago and he left you with a good reasons .

The grass is greener when you water it." Said Eunwoo and patting his shoulder , he smiled and hoping that Taetae can forget the past and live with new him.

He believed everything that happen to Taetae is just a bad day and for him having bad days is okay , what's coming is better than what is gone .

" The way he leave tells me everything , I can let it go but how he left always stays . I'm a grown man now and I can find my own life without any of his property. " Said Taetae and continue his walking towards the bus station .

Eunwoo sighed slowly .

" But you cannot grow if you are bitter ."

...

" It's been a long time ." Said Taehyung while looking at the pictures in his phone

" Said Taehyung while looking at the pictures in his phone

" You're big boy now , Taetae . You're 20 " he curve his smile and kiss the pictures while closing his eyed .

He miss his son a lot .

Kim Taetae that his mother left front his apartment is now an adult and grew up , grow same like him . His face , figure and everything is all the same and no wonder his mother left him with he.

" I can't wait to meet you . "

....

" STOP IT ! "

" Tae I'm just having fun here ." Said Eunwoo while focusing on the PC , playing football games and laugh out loud .

Taetae sighed harder and kick Eunwoo's chair make he shocked , he turned his gaze towards him .