T

Appa 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ding Dong !! Ding Dong !!

Taehyung wake up from his sleep and look around his big room .

Ding Dong !! Ding Dong !!

" Wait !! " he shout and walk towards his apartment door and peek inside the door small hole .

" There's nothing outside " he said and rubbing his head .

DING DONGG !!!

He open the door faster and the person press his button ran faster make him shout out , but that person didn't look back make him curse .

" Stupid nowadays " when he about to close the door , his big pants was pull by someone make him look down .

A little boy with a lollipop and box seat down look at him while his hand still holding taehyung pants .

" HEY ! YOU LEFT YOUR SON HERE !! " He shout at person that ran before but no answer .

He kneel down look at the little boy and box that his holding .

" Your mom Left you here and please ran to her again like how she ran left you here , okey ? " by that he stand up and about to enter his apartment but ...

" Appa ! "

Taehyung shock at his suddenly called him .

Appa ?

He turned back at looked at where the little boy seat but he nowhere seen make him release his breath .

" He maybe ran to his mom "

He enter his apartment and lock his door before walk to the kitchen to make his own breakfast .

He take a toast and eat it , make his way to the living room . As he seat .. He feel like something weird with his sofa .

Something smooth but not really , by the way that things can move up and down .

" Appa , my tummy is hurt "

He stand up quickly and looked at where he seat .

The little boy outside

" What are you doing here ?! "He said with high tone make him closed his ear with his palm .

" Appa don't be noishi ... " He said with cute tone while his palm still on his ear .

" A-appa ? Who the fuck is your appa ? "

He looked at taehyung before pointing him .

" You ... Ishhh my appa " Taehyung eyes when widen . he take his breath deeper deeper and deeper and release it hardly .

" How you know I'm your appa ? I'm not married yet beside I never fu- .... " he stop his words and looked at the little boy .

" Who's your omma ? " He looked at taehyung and shook his head .

" I don't know , she said I don't have omma but I have appa " he point at taehyung and chuckled .

" Y-you dont know your own mother ? What the hell ? " Taehyung grip his hair and massage his head since he feel little bit dizzy .

" Appa ~ I have something for you " he said and take his small box , give it to Taehyung .

" What is this ? " he shook his head .

Taehyung open the box carefully and peek inside the box ..

There is so many paper inside and what the most caught his eyes is ..

Where the picture that this little boy still in her womb , her tummy picture , his kicking picture and his born picture .

" And omma tell me to give appa this " he said and pass taehyung the letter , The small and pink letter .

He open it and read all the letter said .

From : A girl you fuck last year without condom

To : Professional Fucker A.K.A Kim Taehyung

Here I want to say is .. He is your son at all and we don't need DNA check because look at his face and all human know that he had your face more than mine. Beside that , I send him to you because I can't take care of him anymore especially when I stared at his face freaking same like yours make me want to vomit . so please take care of him like I do after this 3 years , no bruise , no hit ,no bad mouth , no curse at him , no pervert words and what the most important is....... Don't change his name that I give him.

Taetae .

Our front name combined and that's the result .

So goodbye , take care of him . love him and kiss him every night before sleep , its his habits same like you .

Unsaranghae Kim taehyung

Me
Taeyeon

" So that's it ? " Taehyung sigh and put the letter inside his pyjm pocket , Taetae looked at him and smile .

" Appa I'm hungry " Taehyung look at his clock and Taetae .

" You know what ? I'm busy right now and I'm fucking late , so you go there at the kitchen and find your own food . I'm going to take a shower and work ." he said and ran to the upstairs , taehyung always right on time but not today . His father will burst a bad words on him today , he see ...

" Appa it won't be long to busy "

" Appa I want to go with you ! "

Tbc