Why Does the Main Character run into Popular Bands so Frequently

I tried not to trip over my feet as I crossed the street, when I suddenly ran into a wall. When I looked up, I saw a man with brown hair and green eyes, wearing a "I AM HARRY STYLES" T-shirt.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I asked, incredulous that this guy couldn't see where he was going. But something in the back of my mind tells me that I will fall in love with this guy within 5 chapters.

          ************************

My friend who is a fan of PTSD, insisted that I go to a concert with her. I'm not exactly a SOLDIER, so I can't really agree, but nevertheless I go.

At the concert, I sit down in the middle, where nobody will see me, and I watch as PTSD sings. Maybe they're not as bad as I thought.

One of the members of PTSD, Junglebook suddenly looks at me. I feel weird all over, as he extends his hand into the crowd and plucks me out and says," Your, this one's for you."

"My name is not Your. It's Sabrina Cookie Cutter Marshmallow Cybertruck," I say indignantly.

Junglebook narrows his eyes. "But, aren't they all called Your Name? Whatever, so this one's for you, Miss Name."

Junglebook starts singing the song, as his band members, Tea, Sugar, J-poop, Crapmonster, Pin and Jimmy swoon around me into what will be a love octagon. But I don't care about any of them. I only like Junglebook. Because he's the hottest.

However, Junglebook has a secret girlfriend named Monalisa, from a girl group called Whiteblue (consisting of Lenny, Monalisa, Cashew and Lily), whose fans (called Winks, by the way), try to bully me, because Junglebook likes me better, although I'm so plain and ugly and untalented, and Monalisa is absolutely gorgeous and is a dance goddess.

Later, we have a dance battle to win Junglebook. Somehow, I (despite having no dance practice at all) manage to best Monalisa, so Junglebook and I live happily ever after. We have several babies and spend our days in smut.