"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Army screamed
After he had his hectic shower he hesitantly walked out of the shower.

He peeked an eye out of the bathroom door to inspect if a pink clad was still in the bedroom. But all he saw was a note and a water bottle on the bedside table. He walked up to it with a towel on his shoulders that draped down his body. He read the note and noticed 2 small pills next to the note.

"I'm going to pay for the hotel room before they over charge us hahahahah, here's some Panadol and water I found in the draws for you to take if you don't feel well. I also wiped you down when you fainted"

Army smile softly as a wave of warmth washed through his chest. He read the last part of the note.

"Sorry I couldn't wipe... that down.... Every time I tried you would make a sound... sorry again..."

Army blushed as he had a flashback, he was part awake when Aloha was wiping his body down. When he tried to wipe his entrance... he would moan.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH x2"

TIMESKIP hehehehehehhehe

A week has passed since the ball and Army was getting back into his usual routine with competitive turf wars. Except there was no Aloha in that week, it was disheartening and painful for Army, but he had turf wars to win .

Though there was something different about him. Every time he went home he would feel restless, his body would tingle and he would develop an erection while he bathed. No matter what he did he wouldn't calm down. Until he fantasised about what happened at the hotel with Aloha. He would use that as material to get off. This continued for a week straight. Today was no different.

"Ah, ah, ah" Army pants in the shower as he climaxes. He turns off the shower outlet after his aftermath went down the drain and he was spotless.

(Army: this has gone on for too long) he thought to himself with disgust in his eyes. He thought of Aloha as he dried himself off with a towel, he missed him dearly but knew that it would be too awkward and painful to talk to him at the moment. He had already thanked Aloha for saving himself from the other squids, but even that was awkward. So he wasn't ready to confront him. Hense the silence game.

Army lets out a sigh
"This really can't go on..."

The next day Army was sat with his teammates at a cafe near the turf arena. They were all about to have breakfast and discuss battle strategies that can be put in the manual.

"So we can go to point B and exit with our squid forms after we leave the bomb——" Army's teammates were having a serious discussion about their strategies, but Army was lost in the clouds. He was not paying attention and was daydreaming, something he never did.

"C-captain" Sailor White stuttered out nervously. She looks at her Captain with concern.

"Ha-HA, yes??" Army snapped out from his daze and responded to her.

"Are you ok? We've noticed that you haven't touched you matcha tea or your croissant yet"

"Yeah, usually you would say "breakfast is the most important meal of the day, eat it as soon as you get it and start the day productively!" Sailor Blue said mimicking Army's tone. Army looked at him with a sweatdrop, he was right though. He wasn't being himself for the past couple of days and his teammates was catching on.

"Everything is swell, I have just been feeling under the weather lately, carry on with the discussion, I'm listening" Army said uncertainly.

His teammates weren't buying it, especially Forge.

"Captain, you told us lying is fancy words of a coward. You can't lie to us when you know yourself that you're not ok" she retorted with a serious expression. She took a sip of her coffee.

Army was speechless, she was using his words against him, and sadly she was correct. He felt ashamed and came clean to them reluctantly. He held onto his croissant and twirled it around.

"Hypothetically, if I love eating croissants every morning and have grown used to it, but suddenly the supermarket sold out of them for a long amount of time... what do I do to stop myself from wanting to eat a croissant?" Army said as he took a bite of it with a blank look in his eyes.

His teammates went silent.

"Captain are you on drugs—-" Sailor blue asked

"SHUT UP BLUE!" Yelled Sailor White.

"I'm sorry he just sounds like he has an addiction!" He cries out.

Army kept munching on his croissant expressionlessly. Forge let out a cough.

"Captain, it has seemed you've lost your touch. Usually you'll read your manual or write something new in it" Forge stated. Army took no offence, because she was on point.

"It's not in my manual sadly and I've lost too much energy to write" Army responded.

"It's simple Captain" Forge took another sip of her coffee. Army looks at her directly, seeing hope may be around the corner.

"You just need an alternative" She said as he puts her coffee cup down.

"What do you mean Forge?" Sailor White asked her while pinching Sailor Blue's cheek.

"If you like croissants that much and can't have it for the time being, just have something else, like toast, or oatmeal if you're old" Forge said sarcastically.

Army was intrigued by her suggestion, but was not fully convinced.

"But it's not the same" Said Army getting more interested in how she'd respond.

"I mean, you can just convince yourself that it's a croissant" Forge said while adding a teaspoon of sugar into her cup.

Army was left in a daze, she had a point, just look for something to satisfy him for the time being. And in this situation the only thing that can satisfy his lust is.... A toy.

Army sat there with a light blush on his face, he knows what to do.

"Also you sure are overly obsessive about croissants sir—"

"ITS HYOPTHETICAL"

After a day of turfing, he went home and went straight to his computer and ordered from Ocean Prime. 1 day delivery.

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY HAHAHAHAHAHAH

"Hello sir, just sign here please" the mail man handed the touch screen pad and a pen.

Army reached out to the pen and quickly signed it off. His face becoming more orange by the second. The mail man smiled sweetly.

"Thank you very much and have a good——" the mail man was met with a door slam as a response, he was shocked as a sweat drop fell from his head.

"Day—— was that Army?" He asked himself as he left.

Army stood at his front door facing away from it with his package. His facial expression was unsure and his hands began to sweat. He walked over to his couch and sat down with the package on his coffee table.

He took a deep breath.

"Forge, I hope you're right about this"

He said as he cuts open the box and held the dildo in his hand.

Bonus:
Aloha was stupid and his team saw him leave the hotel in his state. It was a look that screamed out "I
GOT LAID LAST NIGHT"
So his teammates mocked him and screamed out.
"MY BOY GOT LAID, LETS GOOOOO"