All night

"Don't regret this"

Aloha pants out. Voice low and rough, Army shivers. It was a seduction in act

Aloha on his knees, the look on his face says it all. Narrowed eyes that pierces another's gaze, lips that have parted and is in use for air. His shirtless figure that gave in the sense of dominance despite being half naked. The well toned body radiated in the dimly lit room. And those pants that laid below his waist, revealing his erection. The bobbing of Aloha throat as he swallowed his saliva, lining his neck which made it stand out. Vulnerability wasn't in Aloha's code at that moment. His gaze undressing that bothersome shirt that rests on those pink chestnuts of Army's. He was at his limits and was going to devour on Army like a hungry dog. Craving for that juicy piece. Aloha is a thin strand of thread, with a pair of scissors slowly inching for the ultimate cut.

"Ahhhhh" a relieved sigh escaped those glossy plush lips of Army's. His eyes half lidded and yet it resides a sly look, ready for what's going to happen. His face dripping with sweat from the close proximity and heat the two are sharing. He felt his member get his underwear wet. A Sticky, warm feeling, similar to glue. His hands stays on his chest.

Army was turned on beyond return. His pride and shame had disappeared when the brims of their lips plunged together at the guidance of the night sky.

Aloha wasted no time with the other. He grabbed that button up shirt and unbuttoned them, followed by Army's pants, tie, and suit jacket with Army's help. When he went for the pants, he had the orange clad's legs above his left shoulder when taking them off. A smile remained on those refined features of Army. He stares at the man undressing him. A smile of a lustful Bitch. With only his underwear remaining. Army waited for his partner's next move, only—-

"Put yourself over there" Aloha commanded in an orderly tone. His finger lead to the pillows on the bed frame. Army is horny, but he is not an idiot and got the message. He wanted Army to rest in a different position as the one they are in is a little hard to do it in. (Their feet are basically off the bed) The words made Army speechless. What position do they have to be in that needs that much space?

What was he planning?, either way it was a shock.

He leans upwards with the support of his elbows that is placed on the bed. Army's lower back still pressed on the bed whilst his upper arched upwards. Legs still around Aloha's legs. He opens his mouth.

"Uh, what are you——-AH" before his question was presented, two fingers, were rammed into his mouth. It thrusted inside his wet domain, making Army's eyes widen and saliva spilling from the rims of his lips. The pointer and middle fingers slid against his tongue and the roof of his mouth repeatedly. Digging closely to his throat. It was a suffocating feeling, he gasped in between those thrusts to provide air as his moans to it wildly.

(Army: It hurts. It's so good) he thought in his high. It continues for a while.

"A-A-Alo-ha——-" he begged. It was good, but he also wanted something else.

"Mmm, ahhhhh" Aloha groans, his expression was restless. He was desperate to ram something else in the moisture of Army's mouth. Cod he would melt from that sight. Aloha's eyes narrowed in a focused manner. Even though he wants to get rough, he must make love with respect, because it is Army. Aloha pulled his fingers away from the other's mouth, transparent strings of saliva following it from the point of Army's tongue.

Army's elbows gave up on him as he falls down on his back. His body twitched at a fast pace. Having fingers thrusting into his mouth has left his body sensitive from head to the very tips of his toes. His tongue gaped forward as he takes in as much air as he could. Because after this, he may have to resort to anaerobic respiration.