Afterglow limo wars

Sorry for the slow updates, I was busy with final assignments. I dun wanna get into detail about my school life so, MERP.

————
So it began.

The most (useless) intense game of the century. Many lives we on the verge of death, dignities were challenged and pride was on the line.

The game of monarchy had commenced upon the inklings, and my god, did they regret agreeing to the game. From innocent dares like, hugging each other for 1 minute straight, to something outrageous like making out with each other —- nah that didn't happen, well at least not to everyone.

The commands given were... scandalous. Like how Headphones had to sit on Mask's back and play sea horsey (in the last chapter).

How Bobble, Glasses, Army and Full moon had to dance to Ebb and flow blind folded, slapping a lot of inklings in the process. Aloha had a small nose bleed because Army accidentally slapped him.

How Aloha and Jersey took two shots of egg yolk that was given to them by the driver (they almost threw up).

How Goggles and Rider made out, everyone squealed and yelled out "called it!!".

How Goggles sat on Mask.

How Glasses prank called Goggles's Granny, how Rider carried Aloha princess style whilst singing a lullaby (Goggles giving him the stank eye afterwards).

How Headphones played a three way pocky game with Designer Headphones and Bobble, a lot of pocky was wasted. How Aloha tried to do a backflip on the moving vehicle. He failed, knocked the vase down and got yelled at by the driver.

... So the game is going great.

Aloha and Army had long forgotten the hand holding incident that happened. They were too immersed in the game to remember and was enjoying/ fearing the game.

"Ahahahahahahaha, that was off the hook!" Aloha chuckled alongside everyone else.

"You totally pissed the dude off". Rider laughed, the driver was pretty mad at Aloha.

(Army: I was scared that you'd hurt yourself) Army thought as glared at the back of Aloha's head.

(Aloha: I sense a disturbance).

"Hahahahaha, ok next round!", Straw declared, wanting the game to progress, everyone grabbed a stick.

"Ok guys" Full moon called out

"3
2
1, who's the king!?"

"I AM!!" Goggles exclaimed.

"Oh, here we go" Headphones and Glasses sweat dropped, worried. While Mask and Designer looked at him with an uneasy look.

"Ahhhhh let me think" Goggles pondered off.

"Oh my" Army muttered.

"I know right" Aloha added on unconsciously. Causing Army to looked at him, Though Aloha didn't notice his gaze. Army had a tint of orange appeared on his features. He observed the way Aloha grinned and laughed along with everyone, in Army's eyes, he was the one that shined the most.

(ARMY POV)

he's such a cheesy guy.

My eyes travel down his face. His nose is perked, like a puppy, and his eyes always glisten when he's having fun.

Everything seems to slow down when I'm with him.

"Hehehe" he giggles. He would always have the most goofiest grin, and he is such a big flirt. Yet, I don't know why, but I can't take my eyes off him—-