𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

Cynthia❤️ + Amelie 💜

Cynthia ❤️
Hey, Amelie it's Cynthia!
I was wondering if you want to
go to dinner with me later tonight?

Amelie 💜
I'd love to!
What time?

Cynthia ❤️
Great!
I'll pick you up at 7?

Amelie 💜
Ok, can't wait :)

"Hi." Amelie smiled as she closed the passenger door.

"Hey." Cynthia smiled back. "Ready?"

"Yeah, where exactly are we going?" Amelie asked.

"Saddle Ranch. Is that okay?" Cynthia looked over to the blonde. Amelie nodded with a smile.  "Great!"

⠉⠉⠉⠉

The two girls sat at the table talking with each other. The two had already finished eating and were waiting for the check.

"Tell me something I don't know about you." Amelie said looking at Cynthia. "and I can't find out from social media."

"I like to sing, but I don't usually tell people." Cynthia said.

"You sing?" Amelie's eyes lit up. Cynthia nodded with a smile. "Why don't you try and do it professionally?"

"I don't know. The only people who know are my parents, Charli, Dixie, and Paige." Cynthia said.

"That's so cool. You're definitely gonna have to sing for me." Amelie said as the waitress came back with the check. Cynthia handed the woman her card, but was interrupted by Amelie's voice.

"Wait, let me pay." Amelie said grabbing her wallet out of her purse.

"No, It's fine." Cynthia shook her head. "I'll pay."

"At least split it with me." Amelie tried.

"No, I asked you on the date so I pay." Cynthia said nodding to the waitress with a smile letting her go.

"Fine." Amelie said with a small smile.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

"Hey Amelie, Cynthia."

The two girls stopped turned and saw Fletcher with his camera.

"Hi." Amelie replied politely.

"How are you guys?" He asked.

"We're good. How are you?" Amelie asked adjusting her mask.

"I'm good." Fletcher said. "Cynthia, the fans were wondering if everything was alright? You haven't posted in a while."

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I just haven't really felt like posting." Cynthia answered with a small smile.

"Oh ok." He said "Amelie, how are you and Blake? The fans noticed you and him hanging out a lot."