𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯

Cynthia sat on her bed with her legs crossed. Her head was in her hands as tears threatened to fall down her face. She argued with herself wether or not to go through with her decision. Cynthia sat still for a moment before jumping out of her bed and grabbing a pair of shoes and her keys. She, quietly, walked out of her room, downstairs, and outside to her car. She let out a sigh, thankful she didn't wake anyone up considering it was two am.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

The brunette quickly got out of her car and walked up to Amelie's door ringing the doorbell. The door opened and her dark brown eyes landed on Amelie's bright blue ones.

"Cynth? What are you doing here?" Amelie asked a confused smile on her lips.

"Do you really like me?" Cynthia asked. Amelie stepped back confused even more at the question.

"What?" Amelie asked furrowing her brows.

"Do you really like me?" Cynthia repeated. "Like you want there to be something between us?"

"Yes?" Amelie said. It came out as a question, but she didn't mean for it to. She was just completely shocked at Cynthia suddenly showing up.

"You just don't seem like it and I don't want you to just be with me out of pity." Cynthia said.

"You think I don't like you? So you think me constantly wanting to be around you and talk to you is me pitying you?" Amelie asked growing slightly angry at Cynthia accusations.

"It could be." Cynthia shrugged. Amelie rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"God, Cynthia. What's wrong?" Amelie asked the girl.

"I just don't wanna be in a relationship where you don't actually like me." Cynthia said.

"Then we should break up?" Amelie asked. She didn't mean it, but Cynthia was making her frustrated.

"Yeah!" Cynthia exclaimed. Both girls went quiet. Cynthia looked down, scared to look up at the girl.

"Ok, then we're done." Amelie said turning around and slamming the door in Cynthia's face. The brunette turn and walked back to her car.

"Fuck me." She said hitting her steering wheel.

Um anyways....drama time.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜

 Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜