𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰

At 8:30 pm, Cynthia arrived at the Markey's house. She walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. Mr. and Mrs. Markey were rarely ever home so Cynthia never worried about having to run into them.

"Took you long enough." Paige said opening the door for the girl.

"Shut up." The D'amelio girl laughed walking in, making sure to close the door behind her then lock it.

"Come help me carry this shit." Paige said from the kitchen. Cynthia walked over to the girl and her eyes landed on the excessive amount of snacks. "What color gatorade do you want?"

"Blue." Cynthia answered starting to gather snacks in her arms. "Where are your parents this time?"

"I don't know. They left before I woke up so I didn't get a chance to ask." Paige answered grabbing the rest of the snacks.

"Does that mean I can stay tonight?" Cynthia asked as the two began climbing up the steps.

"You know you don't have to ask, but why don't you wanna go home?" The purple haired girl asked.

"I just like it better here." Cynthia shrugged. "I feel like a stranger with my family." Paige sadly smiled at the girl.

"Well, you can always stay here and watch Criminal Minds with me." Paige said as both girls dropped the snacks on the bed.

"Look who posted." Cynthia said showing her phone to Paige that was lit up with a notification from her youngest sister's instagram.

"Why do you have her notifications on?" Paige asked looking at her weird.

"I don't know. She's my sister." Cynthia answered sitting down.

"Anyways, what episode do you wanna watch?" Paige asked turning on the tv. When Cynthia didn't answer she turned towards her and saw her staring at her phone. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing." Cynthia answered quickly, but Paige snatched her phone and looked at the screen.

Liked by Avani, CynthiaDamelio, and 942k otherscharlidamelio: bebs!![𝖳𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽: 𝖠𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖣𝗂𝗑𝗂𝖾𝖽𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗈 𝖠𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖹𝗂𝗅𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖠𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗋𝖺𝖾] Comments:

charlidamelio: bebs!!
[𝖳𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽: 𝖠𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖣𝗂𝗑𝗂𝖾𝖽𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗈 𝖠𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖹𝗂𝗅𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖠𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗋𝖺𝖾]
Comments:

User: my favs 🥰

User: why are they even famous?

AmelieZilber: ily bebe
Liked by charlidamelio

User: i love you charli❤️

Avani: why'd you guys leave? 😭
^charlidamelio: I'm sorry 😭
^Dixiedamelio: cuz we like our house better

madslewis: miss you girls ❤️
^charlidamelio: miss you more ❤️

User: me waiting for them to post tiktoks together...

User: charli i made an edit of you and Dixie! it would mean the world if you saw it 🥺

Load more comments

"Which one were you looking at?" Paige smirked. Cynthia rolled her eyes. "Which one?"

"The one in the beanie." Cynthia muttered. Paige tapped the photo and clicked on the girls username.

"Amelie Zilber. She's a model and a activist." Paige read from the instagram bio. "She pretty."

"Yeah, but she's friends with my sister's." Cynthia sighed taking her phone back.

"So?" Paige shrugged.

"So, it'd be weird if i flirted with her." Cynthia said. "Besides I'm not someone who dates."

"One, it wouldn't be weird. Two, you need to start dating again. You haven't had a girlfriend since you were 17. I think it would be good for you and you could get closer with Charli and Dixie." Paige stated.

"I think about it." Cynthia said leaning back against the pillows.

"At least follow her and maybe DM her." Paige suggests.

"Okay." Cynthia gave in pressing the blue button. "Now started the show."

"Which episode?" Paige asked.

"Anything that won't make me wanna cry." The dark haired girl answered.

"They all make us cry." Paige said in a 'duh' tone.

"Just start from season one then." Cynthia said.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading💜

 Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading💜