𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"Charli?" Heidi called out walking upstairs.

"Yes?" Charli replied, opening her door and letting out a small gasp when she came face to face with her panicked mother. "What's wrong?"

"Have you seen Cynthia?" Heidi asked. Charli shook her head and shrugged. The woman sighed and went to Dixie's room.

"Dixie, have you seen Cynthia?" Heidi asked, hopefully.

"No, last time I saw her was last night. She was leaving." Dixie answered.

"Do you know where she went?" Heidi asked quickly. She was glad someone saw here leave, but she still had no clue where she was. "Did she go see Paige?"

"I don't know." Dixie shrugged. "Maybe or she could've went to see Amelie. They started seeing each other."

"Your friend Amelie?" Heidi asked, furrowing her brows. "She the girl that Cynthia was telling me about?" Both daughters nodded. "Okay I will call Paige and one of you call Amelie." Dixie nodded and pulled out her phone. Heidi stepped outside of the room and clicked on Paige's contact to call her. She placed the phone to her ear and let it ring until it went to voicemail. The mom huffed and tried again, but Paige still didn't answer. She decided to give up on Paige answering, knowing Cynthia was most likely safe if she was with her.

"Mom?" Charli called out from Dixie's room. Heidi walked back in with her full attention on them.

"You found her?" She asked. Dixie shook her head.

"No, but Amelie said that Cynthia showed up to her house last night and had this freak out and ended things between them." Dixie explained.

"Did something happen? I thought things were going good? Cynthia seemed it be happier with her." Heidi rambled.

"I don't know. Amelie just said Cynthia drove off after their fight." Dixie replied.

"Well, we need to go find her, right now." Heidi said.

"She's disappeared before, mom. She'll come back, she just needs to be alone for a little bit." Charli placed at hand on her mom's shoulder.

"But her phone isn't even on. She usually, at least, let's me know she's okay." Heidi said with tears forming at the thought of her daughter hurt.

"She's most likely with Paige." Dixie said, in hopes of providing any comfort she could. "She'll come back home soon."

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜

 Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜