𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

Cynthia hurried to the front door opening it for Fleur. She pulled the girl in for a hug and quickly kissed her cheek.

"Hey." Cynthia said with a happy smile.

"Hi." Fleur replied quietly. Cynthia gave her a confused look as she shut the door.

"What's wrong?" Cynthia asked.

"We need to talk." Fleur said making Cynthia sigh.

"That's not good is it?" Cynthia cringed. Fleur grabbed her hand leading them to the couch.

"You're still in love with Amelie." Fleur said.

"What? No-" Cynthia shook her head about to deny Fleur's claim only to be interrupted.

"I see how you are with her. I see you watch her with this look in your eyes, and they way you talk with her. You're in love with her." Fleur said.

"I swear I'm not." Cynthia said.

"You are, Cynthia," Fleur said, "And it's okay. I'm okay with the fact that you're in love with her because I want you to be happy, and if Amelie makes you happy then I don't wanna be in the way of that."

"Fleur." Cynthia grabbed her hands. "I love you so much."

"But you love her more." Fleur smiled sadly. "It's okay. I promise."

Neither spoke for a while. Cynthia held onto Fleur's hands. Tears started to swell up in her eyes and drip down her cheeks. Fleur sighed before placing a kiss on Cynthia's cheek.

"I love you." Fleur said quietly. She stood up from the couch, and walked towards the front door, not even glancing back at Cynthia.

When the door closed, Cynthia laid down and buried her face into a pillow. Small sobs started to leave her lips, and she gripped the pillow tightly.

After a few minutes, Cynthia caught her breath and sat up straight. She wiped her tears off, smearing her eye makeup, but she didn't care at the moment. She quickly grabbed her phone and went to her messages.

momma + cynthia

cynthia
can you come over?

momma
of course
i'll be over in 30 minutes

cynthia
could you come now pls?
it's important

momma
is everything okay?

cynthia
no :(
fleur and i broke up

momma
i'm on my way

Five or six chapters left :(

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜