𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

Cynthia groaned and turned over on her back. The cheap motel bed made her body sore and didn't let her get enough sleep. She lifted herself up to sit straight and stretch her arms out as she yawned. She flinched a little when the door opened suddenly, but she quickly relaxed when she saw it was only Paige coming in with her McDonald's bags in her hands.

"Bitch! It's about time you woke up." Paige joked. She handed Cynthia one of the bags and a cup with orange juice. "I got breakfast."

"Thanks." Cynthia said, her voice raspy from just waking up.

"You feeling better?" Paige asked as she sat on the other side of the bed and started eating her own food.

"A little." Cynthia mumbled. She unwrapped her sandwich and took a bite. She chewed first before speaking again. "I feel like a bitch, but I'm not sure if I regret ending it." Cynthia admitted. Paige listened quietly, letting Cynthia take her time talking. Cynthia had called her last night crying and begging her to go to a hotel with her. Paige obviously came to the hotel. She would never leave Cynthia alone like that. She got a little out Cynthia before the girl cried herself to sleep. "I just knew this would happen. I knew I would hurt her. I'm not the kind of person you wanna fall in love with."

"You know that's not true, Cynth." Paige said.

"Yes, it is. I ruin everything. Always." Cynthia said. "This is why I don't do serious relationships. I should've never started something with Amelie."

"I'm sure Amelie doesn't think that." Paige responded.

"After last night, she probably hates my guts." Cynthia groaned at the thought.

"Maybe she hates you right now, but in a week from now, or however long, she's gonna get over that hatred and you're gonna realize that you are somebody that anyone would kill to fall in love with. Then you're gonna apologize and fix things because I have never seen you happier than when you were with her." Paige explained. "If you don't, I'll just force you too." Paige smiled. Cynthia chuckled and shook her head at her friend.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

Cynthia held her phone in one hand and her toothbrush in the other. She scrolled through all of her missed calls and texts messages. Most were from her mom, Charli, Dixie, and her father. Cindy had called her a couple times, but none from Amelie. She understood why Amelie didn't try to call or text her. If the roles were reversed she wouldn't wanna talk to the person who had just broke their heart, but there was a small part of her that prayed she would get a message from her.

"Not that I don't wanna stay here with you, but how long are you planning on being here?" Paige asked walking up behind her. Cynthia turned her phone off and spit her toothpaste into the sink and rinsed her mouth.

"Um, I don't know." Cynthia said has she let the water wash her toothbrush clean. "I don't want to go back home, but I don't have enough money to stay here much longer." She explained.

"You can always stay at my house. My parents are there right now, but they'll be gone again soon." Paige said.

"Thanks, but I think I just need to get my own place." Cynthia said. Paige raised her brows at Cynthia's words.

"Really?" Paige asked. Cynthia turned to her with a slightly nervous expression.

"Yeah, I mean I'm nineteen and I'm thinking about starting my music career." Cynthia shrugged a little.

"Shut up! You're actually gonna do music?" Paige asked excitedly. Cynthia nodded laughing a little. "Oh my god! Yes! We can finally make real music together." Paige smiled.

"Yeah, I think this will be good for me." Cynthia said.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜

 Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜