30

Word Count- 2468

Trigger warning. 

I will be deleting the 'important' chapter. I feel bad for not replying to your comments.

Also, Chan is taller than Hyunjin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin hissed as his eyes fluttered open and came into direct contact with the light above him, making him scrunch his eyes close instantly. In the very next moment, he realized that his head was hurting like hell as he tried to focus. He just saw a white painted wall and could feel the leather under his skin. He has been here before. A small groan left his mouth when he turned his head to look around.

Hyunjin was able to make out a table and chair in his blurry view. He blinked a few more times to get it all right. Gradually, he figured out that he was in Chan's office. He could smell his office furniture the coffee.
"You're awake." Jisung's voice penetrated his ears making him hiss again. He looked at the source and found the boy sitting at the end of his legs.

Hyunjin inhaled a sharp breath before trying to sit up. He did not know what was going on at all. He was lost on all the basic facts including why was he here.
"Just keep laying down. Everyone was so worried about you." Jisung mumbled and pushed a bit on his shoulders to keep the older down on the couch.
"What happened?" He said but it came out as more of a raspy whisper, his brows furrowed in confusion. Nothing was clear in his head. It was all foggy.
"You don't remember anything?" Jisung asked and looked the other with worry.

Hyunjin gasped when he felt something beside him moving. He turned around and saw Felix staring at him with his sleepy eyes as if he just woke up.
"Remember what-" Hyunjin stopped in mid-sentence as everything came rushing down in his memory. He started to remember everything. Minhyuk, the text, his panic attack and him passing out. It was all still a bit unclear because his head was hurting but he was able to make out the most of it.

"The text-Minhyuk-" Hyunjin whispered. Jisung and Felix got alerted when they saw the elder's eyes widening.
"Hyunjin, it's okay. Minho Hyung will take care of it." Jisung stood up from his place and kneeled beside him.
"Everybody knows about the text?" Hyunjin's head snapped towards Jisung, mouth open in shock. The younger knew his next words should be very careful when he saw Hyunjin's face turning red.

"Please tell me no one saw it!" Hyunjin added on, his eyes looking all over Jisung's face for an answer with his hands on the other's shoulders. Jisung could feel the minimal shaking of Hyunjin's hands. He figured out that the elder was getting anxious about something but he didn't know what to do. He has never seen Hyunjin this scared. His head turned towards Felix and he looked at him, asking for help but the other was just as clueless as him.

Jisung gasped when his shoulders were harshly shaken by Hyunjin, the elder's grip tightening painfully.
"Hyung!" Jisung said loudly trying to calm Hyunjin down but the other only became more violent. Both of the younger boys went into utter shock. Never in their life have they seen Hyunjin lose control of his emotions.
"Tell me no one saw it!" Hyunjin yelled out, his brain starting to get more shamble.

Jisung's eyes softened when he got a good look of Hyunjin's face. His face was red as tears streamed down his cheeks, his eyes look tired and his lower lip quivering as he went insane. The younger's hands instantly got a hold of Hyunjin's wrists, to try and stop him but the other was too far gone into the zone to even listen to them. In the very next moment, Jisung felt a liquid trickling down his left arm. His old wound opened because of Hyunjin and now it was bleeding.

"Hyung, leave!" Felix shouted and tried to pull Hyunjin away from Jisung only to get pushed by the other, making him land on the floor with a thud sound.
"Hyung-calm down, P-Please." Jisung said. However, the elder was having none of it. It was like he was going crazy.

"Hyung, you are hurting him." Felix said, getting up from the floor. He became more worried for Jisung when he saw a red blood spot on his white sweater. Jisung was already very weak and the blood loss won't do him any good. He again tried to pull away Hyunjin from Jisung, but couldn't do anything. His strength was very less when compared to Hyunjin. Felix still tried his best to pull both of them away.