9

Hello. I apologize for not updating for three days.

Word Count- 3048

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:00 PM-

"Thanks a lot for coming." Chan's back was hurting from how much bowing he has done in the last three hours of lunch. But, he still bowed, being the sweet and polite soul he was.
"How couldn't we?" Chan's aunt said and hugged him before sharing a smile with his husband.
"Hyunjin, I have to say, I have never seen a more beautiful bride." Hyunjin smiled and looked down, blushing a little.
"Thank you." He politely muttered and his aunt laughed at the shy boy.

"May I borrow the couple for a minute?" A voice interrupted their conversation.
"Sure. We'll talk later then." Chan's aunt said her goodbye to them and disappeared in the crowd. But the man who caused the interruption came into view and Hyunjin grabbed Chan's upper right arm with his both hands.
"Congratulations, Chan-ah!" Minhyuk grinned and tried to hug the said boy but Chan stopped him by putting a hand on the other's chest.
"Don't." Chan gritted through his teeth.

"Is something wrong?" Minhyuk's smile started to fade away. Chan has never pushed him away like this. But it wasn't just that, he was also scared of what would happen if Hyunjin tells him everything. He knows he would be dead the very next day. Fear crept up his spine when he noticed Hyunjin's hand gripping on Chan's arm.

"What's wrong? Are you serious? I swear if we weren't standing in the lunch hall on my wedding day, I would have killed you already." Chan took a step forward towards Minhyuk and gave him a death glare. Hyunjin gripped tighter and tried to pull Chan back as he was feeling afraid in the situation.

Minhyuk has never felt more scared in his entire life. His legs shivered a bit and he just kept looking at Chan with his brows furrowed. He didn't know what to do. He suddenly regretted doing those things to Hyunjin. Somewhere inside him he knew, it wasn't gonna end well for him. However, he still went with it, not being able to control himself after seeing Hyunjin.
"You have one hour to disappear from our sights. If I see you again in this hotel, you're going to be wishing that you were dead." Venom was dripping with Chan's every word and his chest started to heave with anger.

Minhyuk took a step back with his mouth hung open, scared of the Chan standing in front of him. He has never seen this side of him.
"Go." Hyunjin gasped at the older's harshness and his grip loosened a bit. Even, he was getting a bit scared of the older. He looked at Minhyuk who turned around and walked out of the venue fastly.

"H-Hyung." Hyunjin let him go completely while looking down. Chan sighed and turned around to look at him. All of his anger left him at once when he saw the younger. He wasn't intending to scare him. It was for Minhyuk. Hyunjin wasn't supposed to get affected by it at all but unfortunately he did get affect by it.