day 12

zane closed his locker as travis stopped by. "your brother is vlyad right?"

zane nodded, "why?"

"okay. dante and i was talking about his buddy who's writing notes on the desk and i think it's vlyad whos dante is talking to. i just don't know what he look like to be honest."

zane groaned, "dante is the person who's writing back?"

travis smiled, "dante isn't that bad. he's just way too overconfident with himself, but he's a really loyal person."

zane smiled slightly, "okay, whatever you say travs."

travis grinned back before grabbing zane's hand. "is this okay?" he asked quickly.

zane nodded, and they made their way to the cafeteria. travis then let go, "i'm gonna find dante and invite them to sit with aphmau!"

zane grabbed his hand again, "i'm going to the library. i have to study for a test. but aphmau told me about a get-together, we should go!"

travis nodded, "i'll be there!" then the two went their separate ways.

several hours later, zane was in his room looking into the mirror. horrible thoughts was going through his mind, but he snapped out of it when he heard garroth call for him.

"is zane going?" he heard garroth asked vlyad.

zane ran down the stairs, "yeah," he said, faking the sadness. he didn't want the two to know something was up between him and travis.

the three got in the car and made their way to aphmau's.

once they arrived and walked into aphmau's house, zane took a seat beside travis. garroth sat next to laurence, and vlyad stood awkwardly, looking for a seat.

zane noticed dante patting the seat beside him, and vlyad sat beside it but ignoring dante. instead he just talked to aphmau who was beside him as well.

then aphmau suggested an idea of playing truth or dare.

oh no, something bad always happened.

---

props to the people who know what happened from the first book. if you guys don't, no worry, i'll explain in the next chapter (;

btw the first book is: notes /vlyante/

have a good day! <3

better / zanvis /On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara