day 11

the bell rang for school to finish. zane ran up to garroth.

"i'm not going to be home till late today, i'm going to aphmau's."

garroth nodded. "i'm not going to be home anyway. laurence is tutoring me."

zane smirked, "you and laurence huh?"

garroth slapped his brother, "no!"

zane stared at garroth in shock. he never hit him before. he huffed before leaving garroth behind.

he could hear garroth apologizing but he ignored it. he's meeting travis.

after 10 minutes of walking, he came across a familiar swings. he used to swing on that while his mom pushed him.

he quickly looked away, not wanting to think about his mom. while he was looking away, he saw travis' white hair, and he ran towards him.

he pushed the branches then stood in front of travis. although travis was a few months younger, he was still taller than zane.

"what do you want to talk about, zane?" travis said, sitting down, not looking at him.

zane sighed before sitting beside the boy. "i'm sorry for the way i reacted."

"why did you? i mean, it's okay that you're not gay, but it really hurt my feelings."

"i-i don't like people being close to me... the only reason why aphmau was so close to me is because we was best friend before-" he paused. he never told anyone what happened. not even aphmau know.

"before...?" travis asked, waiting for zane to finish the sentence.

"uh, sorry it's hard for me to talk about this..." zane said, looking down at the ground. tears was fighting to fall out of his eyes.

"it's okay, you don't have to tell me. i'm here for you," travis said, hugging the boy.

"my mom died," zane forced the sentence out, before sobbing into travis' shoulder.

travis frowned, "i'm sorry, zane. i didn't know. i should've never been mad at you."

zane sniffled, "no travis, i shouldn't reacted the way i did. i don't know why i did anyway. i-i like you too, but i'm afraid-"

travis cut him off by pulling his mask down and kissing him. zane froze but relaxed and kissed back.

after a minute, they pulled away. zane blushed as he pulled his mask up.

"no, don't pull it up! i didn't realized you have freckles and it's so cute!" travis pleaded.

zane sighed, "i hate my freckles though."

travis smiled, "i love it. it's beautiful like you." he then reached out to pull the mask down to reveal zane's blushing face with freckles.

"see, beautiful," he grinned.

----

aweeee zane and travis kissed!!! (: