day 16

zane sat on the couch beside travis, who was currently asking him questions about garroth.

vlyad had texted dante, who picked up all three boys, and took them to aphmau's. everyone was worried about garroth, his tan skin was turning blue and purple from all the hits he took from his... father.

"i don't know anything, this is the first time i saw garroth like that!" zane finally answered after a bunch of questions.

travis nodded, "i understand. i'm sorry, it's just... he's one of my friends too, i can't believe i didn't notice."

zane smiled sadly, "i'm his brother, and i didn't notice, but i think laurence did anyway. i'm just happy he got someone to care for him like laurence does."

travis took zane's hand, "yeah, and i care for you too. if anything ever happens to you, please, please, please tell me."

zane squeezed travis' hand gently, "i will. and i care for you too, i want you to tell me if you have any problems too."

travis smiled, then aphmau started to talk.

"let's play never have i ever!"

everyone agreed, and they all sat in a circle. they took turns saying something they have done, then it came to vlyad.

zane noticed as his younger brother started to blush, and before he knew it...

"never have i ever had a crush on someone who i wrote notes with someone on a desk."

zane knew exactly who he was talking about, and he glanced over to dante.

dante's face was red, and his eyes widen.

but then he took a drink.

vlyad and dante turned to each other, vlyad staring in disbelief, and dante smirking.

zane could sense the tension in the air, and to stop it, he blurted out, "kiss!"

he smiled as his younger brother had his first kiss, and he turned to travis, who was also smiling.

"dante finally had his first kiss," travis smiled, pretending to wipe a tear away.

zane laughed as he cuddled closer. "so did vlyad. i'm really happy for them. i could tell dante really like him, but if he break vlyad's heart..."

travis laughed as he squeezed zane into a hug, "no worry, he's a good guy. but if he did, i'll help you."

zane smiled, but his smile faded as he noticed garroth walking in with laurence.

he was limping, and zane ran up to him.

"are you okay?"

garroth nodded, "i'll be fine. don't worry about me."

"you're my older brother, i have the right to worry about you. i love you, dude."

garroth pulled zane into a hug, "i love you too emo."

zane smiled.

maybe everything will be all right again.