chapter 6

Liam's  POV

A sound from somewhere woke me up . I saw the clock and it was 9 in the morning.  And the sound came from my son .

But my eyes didn't land on him.  My eyes landed on the lady who was sleeping next to him .

It was Alison. She was way different than how I thought her to be. She stirred in her sleep .

" Oliver you are not going to wake her up . " I said in a soft voice catching the tiny hand which was moving closer to her face. 

I took him from the bed and covered her with a quilt.  She was sleeping like a baby , yeah like Oliver.  She had her charming smile even during her sleep. 

I stared at her for few more minutes and moved closer to her.  My hands touching her face . At first she stirred but again went back to sleep. 

My hands traced her cheeks and before I do anything stupid I withdraw my hand.  On the other hand Oliver was staring at me with his smile and that's when I noticed his temperature . It was still high but not like before .

I was about to wake her up when my phone rang . Shit .

I was about to cut the call but it  already went to silent mode. Even after my phone's sound she didn't wake up .

I slowly went near her and sat down " Alison , Alison . " I said and no response .

" Alison , Oliver is still having fever . " I said and her eyes opened very quickly. 

" Did you just say Oliver ?" She asked and I nodded " He is still having fever what should we do ?" I asked her and she quickly got up from the bed .

" We have to take him to the hospital . " She said and I nodded. " Okay , you get ready and I will drive to the hospital ." I said and she nodded .

In few minutes she was out . Her hair was tied up into a bun and she was wearing a Jean and a red baggy top.

" Can we go.  " She asked and I nodded giving Oliver in her arms .

No I didn't mean to give him but he started jumping in my hands as soon as he saw her . So I had no choice. 

---------------------

We arrived at the hospital and now she was so reluctant to get down.

" Any problem Alison ? " I asked and she nodded " what if they say that they have to give him injection.  " She said looking at me .

" Don't worry . Nothing will go wrong.  " I said and she got down from the car.

After waiting for few minutes we visited the doctor.

" We can't say anything now because you say that you have given him the medicine  but still he has fever.  You might have to stay here and he needs energy so trips will be provided.  " The doctor said and Alison looked at me worried .

We went to the provided room and already there were nurses standing with needle and glucose bottles. 

" Sir you can wait outside . Since he is baby we have to find nerve points and inject it.  " The nurse said and Alison took two steps back and she asked them " Is there any other way to give him the glucose ?" She asked and everyone looked at her. 

" Sorry mam but no other way.  Don't worry , it is for his own good. " The nurse said and Alison reluctantly handed Oliver to her. 

As soon as she gave him to the nurse Oliver started crying and by looking at it she started to cry. 

" Sir you may take her outside . We will give your son to you in few minutes. " The nurse said and I nodded. 

Before me she ran outside and started crying . I don't know what to do ? I went closer to her she started crying more and talking " It will pain for Oliver. he is shouting there . " She cried and involuntarily my hands went to wipe her tears .

" Don't worry Alison.  It is for his own good.  " I said and what I  did next made her freeze .

I hugged her . She didn't react for few minutes nor did hug me back .  She was crying for few minutes burying her face in her hands  and I was just wondering what to do. 

Maybe she realised the position and pushed me away.  Ouch that hurt me . I mean I didn't expect to woo her but I didn't expect that she will push me away.

" Sorry Liam I was. . " she tried to say something . But before she completed it I hugged her.  " It's nothing wrong Alison." I said holding her in my arms and let her go few seconds later. She was completely frozen . she was uncomfortable and sensing that I let her go .

The nurse opened the door and she was the first one who ran in.  I chuckled looking at her and went inside the room .

Oliver was crying and as soon as she saw Alison he started crying hard. She ran towards him and took him from the nurse " I am sorry baby.  Thereafter I am not going to leave you to anyone.  " She said kissing him on his forehead and he kissed her on her lips and she laughed " I guess that you have forgiven me.  " She said and a smile made it's way on my face. 

I wish I could hug both of them together .

Really now I wish I could go back and marry Alison instead of Ashley . But unfortunately not possible. 

I thought and again looked at them . I wish the circumstances were different when I saw you or I wish I could have known you  better .

____________________________________________

Well I guess the chapter is getting better and I hope you like it. 

Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter.
😉😉😉😉😉