chapter 5

Alison's POV.

I feel so much heat entering my body.  I opened my eyes to see the source of heat and it was my Oliver.  He was burning .

" Liam , please get up Oliver is having high fever.  " I called and he immediately switched the lights on.

" What ? " He asked and I took the thermometer " Oliver is having high fever . We have to give him a sponge bath . " I said and he looked at me. 

" And what is it exactly ? " He asked without having an idea about it.  " When the fever is too high you dip the sponge in cold water and wipe his body.  " I said and he nodded. 

My Oliver was awake and he was staring at me. His eyes was filled with tiredness.  " Don't worry baby , I will take care of you. " I said and a smile spread across his face.  " Wait do you understand what I am speaking ? " I asked him and he started pouting. Liam was looking at me having a conversation with oliver . " What ?" i asked and he left the with a smile .

" Here is the water and sponge. " Liam said placing the bowl and sponge on the table. He took Oliver from my hand and if you want to know , Oliver was delighted to see his father. 

" So I guess you missed me young man . " Liam said looking at Oliver and I soaked the sponge in the bowel of water. 

" You know what is the time ? " Liam asked me and I nodded " 2 in the morning.  " I said and he shook his head " How did you find that he was having fever ? " He asked me and I went near Oliver with the sponge in my hand .

" I was able to feel the heat as he was sleeping near me.  " I said wiping Oliver's body. 

--------------------

After few minutes. 

" And that's it.  " I said placing the sponge on the water.

" Now you can wipe him with the towel and put him on the bed . I will take this back to the kitchen.  " I said and Liam nodded. 

" Alison , if you don't mind can I ask you something ? " He asked and I nodded " can you make a cup of coffee because I feel sleepy and this gentleman lying here is so energetic . " He said and  I laughed " sure you can have one. "

I went to the kitchen . Placed the bowl on the sink and prepared two cups of coffee. 

I added less sugar and more milk because that is how Liam likes his coffee. Now if you ask me how I know , it is because whenever Liam asks for coffee Ashley says me to do it. So that is how I know how he likes his coffee .

I went to the room taking two mugs and was just smiling at the sight in front of me .

Oliver was sitting on his father's head and Liam was taking him on a round . " May I come in.  " I asked and Liam turned to look at me .

I placed the coffee mugs on the table and took Oliver from his heads. " You drink your coffee I will take care of him . " I said and he nodded. 

He took a sip of his coffee and looked at me " what happened ? " I asked him and he smiled. 

" You were the one making my coffee in the past 6 months also right ? Cause it tastes the same.  " He asked me and I nodded " Yes . Ashley told me how you liked it so I started making it. " I said looking away from him. 

He chuckled and drank rest of his coffee. 

" So tell me about you ?" He asked me and I looked at him in disbelief . " Hey , Oliver is not gonna sleep any soon so let's talk.  You know what I like and what I dislike , I would also like to know what you like . You know for future reference . " He said winking and I stared at him  . Wait , is he flirting with me??

Nope . Not possible.  I can't accuse him like that .

------------

We talked like that for an hour and I was not able to control my sleep anymore but I looked at Oliver who was still playing but a bit tired than before .

" You are really different from your sister and I misjudged you.  " He said and I raised an eyebrow " misjudged in the sense ? " I asked him and he smiled .

" I thought that you were from a rich family so you will be rude and when your sister asked for you to stay I thought that you would say no and I never thought you will be this close with Oliver. I mean no one will be willing to do it like taking care of your sister's son .  And importantly I thought you were like your sister. We should never judge a book by it's cover and it is true in your case.  " He said and I smiled.

" It is not necessary that you have to be rude to everyone . It's just that I feel happy when everyone around me is happy . I am happy that I could help them in their bad situation.  " I said and he nodded. 

" So can we make him sleep ?" I said pointing at Oliver and he nodded " yeah I don't know how much more time it will take.  " He said and it made me chuckle.

I think I was humming for the past 45 minutes and only now Oliver is sleeping on my shoulder. I saw on the couch and even Liam was sleeping soundly. 

I laughed at the sight . He is not so bad. I set Oliver beside me and placed pillows around him just to ensure that he won't fall down.

I looked at Oliver who snuggled closer to me.  I looked at the clock , it was 5 in the morning .

I looked at Oliver's beautiful face and fell asleep with him .

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys .
Hope you like this chapter.
And don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter. 
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟