Chapter 27

Xavier's POV

I soon heard light snores come from Alison showing that my princess is asleep . I carried her to bed , changed her into one of my shirts and let her to rest in the room . I slowly closed the door and came out of the room and if you want to know I am still furious about what that moth** ****** said to me . 

DURING THE PHONE CALL  

" Hello Xavier ." I heard him say and I immediately know that it was not going to be good . " What do you want ?" I asked and heard him laugh at the other end " I need your wife ." he told and that hit my spot " You ain't getting anyone you moth********* ." I said but I heard him laughing in the other end " I will bring you down . First your company , then your title and finally taking away Alison from you ." he said and it made me laugh " You don't think that much . I will kill you in your first step itself . And why you want Alison ? You have your wife and son you f***** ." 

" I want Alison . And my wife will not know that I will have Alison with me . She will think that Alison will be dead with you . I will take your dear wife with me , keep her away from the world , f*** her whenever I want and have her with me for the whole life and finally kill her when I am done enjoying her . How is my plan Xavier ? I need your opinion and I want to know how you pleasure her . " he said and that's it I am killing that man " You as***** I will kill you before everything happens . AND ALISON IS ONLY MINE ." I smashed my phone on the floor ..

END 

After that I don't know what I did . I ended up doing everything which I didn't mean to . Ah I am killing that little piece of shit . He doesn't know how it is to play a game with me . 

" Ryan we need to start our game with Liam . Prepare everything . Let's not give that young man  a break . And tighten the security around the mansion . I don't want any unknow person to enter the mansion . If they spot anyone other than the house members say the guards to shoot without any hesitation . And all the maids will be staying in the guest house ." I said and Ryan hummed " WTF are you doing ?" I shouted

" Ah wait I am tracking Liam . He is shifting his family ?? Xavier , Liam is shifting his family according to my guess . They are going to the outskirts of the city ." Ryan told and I laughed faintly . 

"Let him move them peacefully we can start our game from tomorrow ." I said but Ryan stopped me " What are you going to do Xavier ? Your not planning something terrible are you ?" he asked and I stopped on my tracks " And what if I say that I am planning something terrible ?" I asked but there was a pin drop silence .

" Does Alison know ?" he asked and I froze on the spot . Wait , they are still her family . She may feel bad no she will surely leave me if something happens to them because of me . 

" I will call you back ." I cut the call and sat in my office . I don't have a problem in killing anyone but it is related to Alison and that's why I am pausing on my tracks . Ah still  I can't leave that bastard alive . I don't care if Alison is angry with me I can't leave her to him . 

I was deep in my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door . " Come in ." I told and I know it is none other than Alison because no one can enter my office . 

" Xavier . I didn't see you near me so I came to check . Is everything ok ?" she asked and I smiled at her " I am supposed to ask that question to you Alison . Are you ok ? but I am sorry I really didn't mean to hurt you . I .." She didn't let me complete it instead she kissed me . 

" I am alright Xavier . I know you have anger issues . We will overcome it together . You don't have to distance yourself from me . I will help you to overcome it . " She told hugging me and if you want to know I was beyond shock . No one other than my mother and father know that I have anger management issues . " How did  you ?" I asked her and she looked at me " Your mother told me . She thought that I will leave you if I see your true side . I mean she thought that I may get scared or angry on you and leave you after few days ." she said and I nodded " And what did you say ?" 

" Even if you kill me I will be with you as a ghost and after you die together we will go and scare people and do whatever we want . That's what I said ." she told and I looked at her amusingly . This girl has a wild imagination . 

" And do you mean it ?" I asked and she nodded without knowing what I am going to ask .

" What if I say I am killing Liam and your family members ? Even after that will you stay with me ?" I asked her and she looked at me confused . " If I kill your family members will you be with me , even after that ?" I asked and she looked at something " It will be based on the context ." she said and I was confused . 

" Based on what ?" I asked and she chuckled seeing my reaction " If your killing them for no reason then I will be mad at you . If your killing them because they are posing  a threat to you then I will just cry for few days until I forget and will move on after thinking about what they did to me . Whatever the situation is remember I won't leave you . To be more clear I can't leave you . Because while thinking about them I only remember the bad things that they did to me . Thinking after this incident I realized that I was nothing more than a maid without salary . They didn't give me anything out of love , they just wanted their daughter to look good that's why they did everything . The only thing is I didn't notice it earlier .But when I think about you I only remember happy moments . The moment I met you in the bar , The time when you heard my story patiently without judging me . The time when you let me to cry my heart out . I can keep on saying Xavier I ain't getting any reason to hate you or leave you . Even if the time was less I have so many memories with you and only happy memories . I love you Xavier . I really love you . I know I easily trust people , easily fall for their traps but you haven't betrayed me . Even if you do I won't leave you . And  even if you kill them don't do anything to Oliver . He ... he is innocent ." she said tearing up and I hugged her . 

" So you won't leave me ?" I asked and she shook her head to a big no " I will be angry on you . I may not talk to you , I may hit you out of anger but I will never leave you ." she told and no one knows how much those words warmed up my heart . The fear of her leaving me vanished away but I want to try best to not kill her parents . 

" But promise me one thing ." she told and I looked at her " Anything ." 

" Even if you kill my whole family don't kill Oliver . I don't care about them anymore but Oliver didn't do anything . At least don't hurt him . Second is , Promise me that you won't leave me , no matter what . Even if you lose your everything don't leave me . Even for my own good don't leave. " she asked . 

I lifted my pinky finger . " I promise that I won't hurt or let anyone hurt Oliver and I promise that I will never leave my wife alone not even in my dreams . Ok ?" I asked her showing my pinky finger and she hooked her pinky with mine . 

" Good . Now can we sleep I am tired ." she asked and I lifted her up carrying her to our room . I got that habit from Alison , making a pinky promise and she believed that it is stronger than any other promise . 

I placed her on the bed and laid myself near her . We slept together at the same time and drifted to our dreamland together . Not leaving each others side even in the dreams . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys . Hope you like this chapter and if you did do vote and comment on this ....