chapter 1

Alison's POV

" Alison , it is already late you have to get up or else you are gonna miss my wedding . " I heard my sister yelling from downstairs . 

Okay , here we go . My name is Alison . I have a sister who is two years older than me . So according to me I have a perfect family .

A father who works hard to keep us happy , mother who loves us from the bottom of her heart and a sister who takes care of me like her kid. 

" Hey panda , are you going to come or not . " Again I heard my sister shouting.  Okay panda is my pet name because I am chubby like what other people say bubbly .

" Coming Ashley .  Will be out in an hour.  " I shouted back . She made a huff and went back . I went to do my morning routine .

Actually we both are exactly opposite like we look similar from outside but we are totally opposite from inside. 

She loves fashion , she hate pets , always want to be slim and fit , does not like horror movies , so much matured and many more . And I am exactly opposite of her .

Today is her wedding . She got engaged to Liam Alexander  who is the CEO of  ..... Of some company , 3 months before .

Our fathers were friends and this was an arranged marriage but guess they got close during the last three months because now they love each other. 

Back to reality Alison . Yeah so currently I am wearing my gown for my sister's wedding .
It is a purple gown which  reached till my knees , with a closed neck and butterflies on it .

Wow , I looked amazing in it . I let my long hair to flow down naturally and applied a bit of makeup because I am not a fan of it.

" I am ready Ashley . " I yelled from my room and ran down excitedly to show my dress to her.

" How is it ? " I asked twirling in front of her .

" You never change panda , will you ? Always childish . Look at those butterflies on it . Anyways you look good so can we leave ? " She said getting a bit irritated and I nodded .

I am always childish and that is my sister's problem with me . She wants to be classy and I am so childish to be with her.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Oh my god .. They are exchanging their owes . I wish I also get married to a person who really loves me even if it is a arranged marriage .

" You may kiss the bride . " The priest said making me squeal and they kissed for a long moment .

The couple cut the cake and I was the first one to eat it . Of course , you can't expect anything else from me . I mean except my family members i don't know anyone here . So obviously the food present pulled me towards it .

I congratulated my sister " all the best Ashley . " I said her giving my hand "so no wishes for me ? " Liam  ( my brother-in-law ) asked me and I also congratulated him.

" I will miss you so much panda and I will miss you around me. " My sister said hugging me .

We both were crying as she went with  Liam Alexander . I love her and I will also miss her .

But now she is not Ashley Salvatore , she is Ashley alexander  .

_______________________________________________

Hey guys ,
I think maybe some may find this a bit boring but I assure that the story will get intresting .

Will try to give another update soon.

Do not forget to vote and comment on this chapter.

😋😋