chapter 20

Xavier's POV

I woke up to see my beautiful wife sleeping beside me and snuggling closer to me . I turned to see the time and it was 11 in the morning and I have never slept this late . 

" Alison . Alison it's time you have to get up ." I said to her and she mumbled " Just 5 minutes I will be out of the bed ." she said still sleeping and snuggling closer to the pillow . I got up from the bed and went to freshen up myself . When I came out I still saw her hugging the pillow and sleeping peacefully . I went close to her and sat beside her "  it's 11 kitten wake up . You have to eat something ." I said and she finally opened her eyes looking at me " good morning Xavier ." she said and I chuckled " Fine get up kitten ." I said and she smiled at me . " When did you wake up ?" she asked me rubbing her eyes like a baby waking up from a deep sleep . " I woke up before you that's what matters now get up ." I stood up picking up her in my arms . 

" W--where are you taking me Xavier ?" she said trying to get out from my grip " Don't move I know that I was rough last night . And I know you won't be able to walk kitten . So just be quite." I said and she hid her face in the crook of my neck .

Alison's POV  

I finished all my business and came out of the washroom to see Xavier sitting on the bed with his laptop . I came out wearing a black top and white jean . I coughed to grab Xavier's attention and he looked up at me " Yes kitten ." he asked me and I smiled " Do you want me to cook anything ?" I asked him and he looked at me in shock " Do you think I will let you cook after what Melissa said ?" he said and I scoffed " Fine then I am ordering food ." I said and sat beside him . 

" There are maids for cleaning and cooking kitten you can just have your work from home session peacefully ." He said and I looked at him " But I did not see anyone last night ." I said and he smirked " All the staff will go back after in the evening  that is before I come home . Do you want them to listen to your screams?" he asked and I hit his arm " Stop teasing ." I said and he laughed " How can I not when my wife is so adorable ." 

" Come let's go to eat ." he said and carried me down " I am ok . I can walk Xavier you can put me down ." He completely ignored me as if I was talking to the wall . He set me down once we reached the dining table and spoke grabbing everyone's attention " She is my wife . Disrespecting her is disrespecting me . So everyone better treat her well . And if not you will know the consequences ." He said and everyone bowed resuming their work .

I did not eat much because it was making me uncomfortable as everyone was looking at me . " What happened kitten ? Your barely eating anything ." Xavier asked and I nodded my head to left and right " Nothing just I am not hungry ." I said looking at the plate " I am asking you again , what is wrong ?" He asked me and I whispered it to him " I am just uncomfortable as so many people are here ." I said and he smiled " Want me to feed you ." He asked and I just looked at him " Eat if you don't want me to do it ." He said and I just nodded " But what if I want you to feed me ?" I asked and he smirked " Then what you have to do is just ask me ." He said and I smiled at him " Thanks for your offer but I have my hands ." I smirked back at him and continued to eat the food . 

" Let's take a tour ? shall we ?" Xavier asked and I nodded at him " Ok where should we start ? " I asked and he took my hands in his holding it tight " Come with me ." He took me to a room which looked like gym " Why did you bring me here out of all the places ?" I asked him and he looked at me " You are going to learn it kitten . Why else would I bring you here ?" He said and I asked him " So when are we going to start Xavier ?"  I asked and he answered me " Now . Right now ."  

Ok clearly he was teaching me all the defence techniques without knowing what I can do " Now punch me on my stomach on the count of 3"  he said which took me by surprise " Are you sure Xavier ?" I asked and he nodded " Yes now do what I say ." He said seriously and I really feel sorry for him " And 3 " he said and I punched him taking him by surprise " W--wait did you take -- any classes on this Alison ?" He asked and I nodded " Yes and for your knowledge your wife was teaching these techniques to many people my dear husband . So don't underestimate me ." I said looking at him as he was crouching because of my punch " And when were you planning to say it to me ?" he asked and I replied it to him " You never asked me my dear husband ." 

I bent down to look at him " Are you ok Xavier ? I am really sorry ."  I bent down and cupped his face " I am sorry ." I looked at him and the next moment I know that I was tackled and pinned to the ground " Wh--what are you doing Xavier ? Are you really ok ?" I asked him and he leaned closer " Since my wife knows the basics why can't we do the actual practise ?" He asked and I looked at him " o--o--ok but get off me ." I said and he stared at me " why ? what's wrong , you were brave back then and not even few minutes passed wifey . Wanna put on a real show ?" He asked me and I just blushed and look away " You are heavy ! get down ." I said and he laughed at me " I am not even touching you baby if you really want to know it is just our bodies are just close ." he said and I again looked away .

"Fine  get up ." he said after getting up and giving me his hand . I stood up and turned to him " We will train here for few days in the morning and there will be a trainer for you kitten ." he said nodding to him and turned around to go out just to be pulled back to him " What ?" I asked him " Take this training seriously Alison ." He said and I nodded . 

And for the next few minutes he was taking me everywhere in the mention . Wow it was really nice and big . The places which I like the most , one is the garden and then other is the library . 

The whole mansion was really amazing . I was currently sitting in the library and was reading my favourite book " Alison ?" Xavier called me and I looked up at him " Tomorrow be ready in the morning we will have your training and then you will be coming to my office ." He said and I was blankly looking at him " Why should I be in  the office?" I asked and he sat near me making me sit on his lap " Shouldn't everyone know who is Xavier's wife ? Why any problem ?" He asked and I shook my head " No problem ." 

The time actually went by fast and the only thing I was curious about was his office . He showed me around his office but still few things fascinate me in his office , like the different sizes of the gun and few other things but still I kept my curiosity within myself and thought of asking about how to use it to Xavier later . 

Soon the day got over and I found myself lying  near my husband with his hands tightly on my waist and his head buried in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent " I saw you seeing my office for a long time . What did you think baby ?" he asked and I replied " I was just wondering whether you will teach me how to use the gun ? " He suddenly looked up at me " You are curious ?" He asked me and I nodded " I will teach you ." he said and kissed me . I pulled away from the kiss " When will you teach me ?" I asked and he was really annoyed " I will now come back and kiss me ." he said and I shook my head " No first you say me when you will ?" I asked and in few seconds he was hovering me " Don't disobey me kitten . You better kiss me before things goes out of control ." He said and I immediately kissed him to which he smirked " Better kitten . " He said and we both fell asleep on each  others arms .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys . Hope you like this chapter and if you did do vote and comment on this . And thank you for all your support and messages about the stories .